AURORA bay care medical center

AURORA bay care medical center

Hospital

Rate AURORA bay care medical center

Value

Ratings for AURORA bay care medical center

Value

You go into urgent care, non-emergent and even the nurse indicates urgent, not emergent, and they will always bill you emergent fees. No point in arguing as they say a board is reviewing. Not really, just delaying until you pay. Happened twice to me.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Value

recently had a baby here, emergency c section, costs were ridiculously high. will likely be paying off until/after my next child!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Value

I went to aurora bay care for blethoplasty I ended paying 8k out of my pocket and insurance paid 12k approximately for an out patient procedure. Do not go to aurora Bay care !!!! Go to Green Bay plastic surgeons cost 6 k with a general anesthesia.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Value

Outstanding hospital. The facility is open with lots of windows. The doctors and nurses are compassionate and knowledgeable. The rooms are very clean and bright with flat screen televisions. My wife spent a lot of time in Aurora. The staff was quick to respond when called. I stayed in the room most nights and always had a cot to sleep on.. They cared for me as though I were a patient. If you have to be in a hospital, this is the place to be.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Value

All around professional. Compassionate. Clean facilities. The top.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Doctors at AURORA bay care medical center

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.