Henrico Doctors

Hospital

Rate Henrico Doctors

Ratings for Henrico Doctors

Value

Nurse and staff were great. Doctor had me wait bleeding for over an hour while he "had to find a babysitter" (don't be on call if you don't have a babysitter ready). When he finally shows up he looks at my laceration, pokes at it a few times, and tells the nurse to stitch me up. He says the stitches that are being used are dissolvable, and it may take 3-8weeks for them to dissolve and fall out. The nurse asked if he was sure the stitches were dissolvable, even reading the label to him, and doctor scoffed as if he was surprised the nurse asked him a question at all. The 15 minute consultation and six stitches cost me $1800 (with insurance) and as it turns out the stitches were NOT dissolvable. I had a primary care physician take a look after two months of waiting and he said they should have been removed a while ago, and that he's surprised they aren't infected. I am now scarred on my hand from having stitches in too long and would advise people to steer clear from Henrico Doctor's Hospital's sense of arrogance and lack of attention. Would sue if I had the capital. VOTE MEDICARE FOR ALL.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Value

I had an amazing birth here, everyone makes you feel special.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Value

I have been in this Hospital several times and have always been treated with excellent care

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Value

Best place to have a baby in Richmond. King size beds were amazing.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Value

Love this hospital. Can't wait to see the new changes

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Value

The womens pavilion is great, everyone who works there is nice, the doctors and the nurses.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Value

Best place to have a baby in Richmond. I had my baby with Amber Price, and it was the best experience . She's also Vice President and she has changed a lot of things there. My doctor there was also really good. The nurses were really nice and helped me with breastfeeding. If you want a natural birth this is where you should go. I used to go to another hospital but changed back and I'm so glad I did.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Value

The worst MRI with/without contrast I've ever experienced. Vomited, experienced intense body heat, developed blisters the next day that lasted a week. Had five previous MRIs with/without contrast at St. Mary's from 2009 to 2014, and they were all seamless procedures. Henrico Drs. charged my insurance co. over $9000 for this useless MRI and the horrible contrast drug. The only reason I went to Henrico is that my insurance co. doesn't network with Bon Secours anymore, so I'm stuck with HCA.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Value

Still a very dirty run down hospital you could disappear in.... do not go there on a Friday. You might be forgotten.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Value

This hospital on Parham Road is a cesspool. If you want to die, go there.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Doctors at Henrico Doctors

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.