Rate Young Stephen S DDS

Ratings for Young Stephen S DDS

Value

As always, this dental visit was as good as a dental visit could be. Dr. Young's staff scheduled me at a time convenient to me. When I arrived I did not have to wait before beginning my care. Dr. Young and his assistant took excellent care of me while I was there, keeping me informed at all times of what was going on and what they found. They make a point of asking appropriate questions about health and actually listening to the answers. Dr. Young's office is equipped with all the latest state of the art equipment, which makes for a very efficient and thorough process.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Value

I have been terrified of the Dentist visits for years, but no longer. Dr. Young and his staff are amazing. Almost look forward to going back.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Value

The staff members were very friendly and welcoming. They made me feel very comfortable. I was surprised and pleased with the patient interview and the amount of information the covered. I have never had am more thorough and comprehensive first visit with any dentist! Dr. Young is very patient-oriented, friendly explains everything his is doing. Overall I was very pleased with my visit. Its hard for me to trust a dentist from the get-go, but Dr, Young and his staff have earwned mine!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I always get the best service at Dr. Young's office. His level of expertise and attention to dental detail is worth traveling home for, even now that I'm living out ... Read more