Kindred Hospital

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital

Ratings for Kindred Hospital

Value

Staff at Kindred have truly been a God send. My husband came to Kindred in a coma and is now alert and sitting up. It has truly been a miracle thanks to God and the medical staff. He has been at several hospitals and in several ICU units. Kindred has by far been the best. They have been the best because the employees here are encouragers. They encouraged our family to take my husband’s medical care day by day and to not give up on hope and faith even when doctor’s told us he would never improve. The staff were a wonderful support system for me and my family. I stayed with my husband each day and night and they provided a cot for me to sleep on and checked on me all the time. I grew to love them and build a relationship with the ICU staff. They considered me and my thoughts and opinions and never acted like I was in the way. They accepted me being there and validated anything I had to contribute to the team. They allowed me to be a part of the team which I am so thankful for. Tracy in RT was absolutely wonderful. He stood by the bedside for as long as it took to make my dad comfortable and to make sure my dad was breathing well. He was never bothered by it, he truly took his time to ensure my dad was okay. He adjusted all of the machines the moment they needed to be and is extremely intelligent and great at what he does. Natalie is an exceptional nurse. She is helpful, compassionate, and is so incredibly sweet. One weekend that she was off she actually sent me flowers with a heartfelt message. That is not something you typically see but she grew to care for my husband and our family as we did her. Sam is the ICU nurse that admitted us. He was phenomenal. THe level of care that he provided made us feel like family. He is so compassionate and cared for my husband like he was his own dad. Dr. Maldonado was wonderful. He answered all of our questions and kept us all in the loop and communicated so well with us. He knew what he was doing and also encouraged us to not lose faith. Lydia is another nurse that we adored. She was always so positive and sweet. She went out of her way to get us all bibles. She has such a sweet soul. We are beyond thankful for all of the care that we received at Kindred and thank Kindred so much in helping in the recovery of my dad.

Value

My father was a patient at Kindred for a little over a month and my family and I had a great experience here. We were all extremely satisfied with the care that he received. Specifically we really enjoyed Jose, he was one of the many great techs that we had. As well as Dimas, a night shift tech who always did such a. Wonderful job for my Dad and had a great attitude each and every time we saw him. Marisol was the very first nurse that he had at admission and he was awesome. She helped to make us feel comfortable and just reassured us that we were in the right place. It was a great first impression for us. We are very happy with Kindred Fort Worth. My dad has since transferred to a rehab facility and is doing great!

Value

Everything was good at my stay at Kindred Fort Worth. The Wound Care team was excellent including the staff members, Julie, Gina, and Tony as well as Dr.Nwabude. They did a wonderful job taking care of me. I always enjoyed having S. Bata Shrestha as my nurse. She is always nice, she is prompt to answer my call light, and always meets my needs quickly and efficiently. She is kind and gentle when caring for me. All of the staff here is great but those people are the ones that stood out the most. I have had a great stay here with no complaints.

Value

My mother is a patient at Kindred Fort Worth. She has been here for 2 and a half months and we could not imagine her being anywhere else. 87 days ago my mother had her first surgery that landed us in several hospitals since then. Her progress is slow because of her diagnosis but, the progress is still there. She does better every day with slow baby steps towards where we want to be. I have Kindred to thank for that. Everybody in the building has gone above and beyond for my mother and my family. She was transferred here from Abilene and even though it is further away from me than I would like, I still would not rather her be anywhere else because of the excellent care that she receives from Kindred. Dr. Adamo is her attending doctor and we love him. He does great with her and keeps us all so well informed and explains things to us in ways that we understand but also doesn’t sugar coat it either. He is an excellent doctor. The nurses and techs here don’t act like tending to my mother is just their job. I can tell that they genuinely care about her. I can’t say enough great things about this hospital but if I could give them 10 stars I would! Thank you to all the staff that has cared for my mother. We all appreciate each and every one of you so much.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

Value

My father was a patient here for several weeks and he recieved wonderful care here from all of the staff. He always enjoyed the food, the doctors were on the spot (Dr.Manlongat was amazing) and he always took the time to really talk to us about what was going on and the next plan of action. We never felt in the dark. The staff was absolutely awesome, we felt very spoiled at Kindred. Specifically dad really liked Jose. Jose is a great worker but he doesn’t make it feel like he is working he makes it feel like he truly cares and he enjoys his job so much. Janet Sigala is another tech there that was so kind and friendly. She always seemed to put her best foot forward and do it all with a smile on her face. Geri is one the the nurses that we absolutely loved! She was so sweet and eager to help wherever she could. She was always so willing to help in any way she could. My dad made so much progress here and we are to thankful for the entire rehab team.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Value

My daughters stay was great! The nurses Sara and Story really cared for her and it showed. They were always checking making sure everything was okay and that myself or her didn’t need anything. I had no complaints while being here. I got to stay the whole entire time with my daughter as Kindred cared for her. Overall, all the staff was super helpful and sweet. My daughter was in very good hands at Kindred.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

Value

want to give a shout out to Sherri the day nurse she is AWESOME! Sherri is very sweet and always anticipates my needs and she is always checking on me. She gives 110% at her job never fails to go above and beyond. I’m very pleased with my stay and all the other staff members as well!! Makes it a lot easier to stay at a hospital whenever everybody is so kind hearted. I would definitely give Kindred FW five stars!! Thank you for everything everybody has done for me! Mary Hum

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

Value

Kindred FW was awesome! My stay was remarkable i was happy with everything. I was very impressed that they allowed my son to come and go as he pleased. He works nights so they would let him come in at 2am and stay the night i was really happy about that. Physical Threapy was the best I’ve ever had. Mark the physical therapist had me walking in three days whenever it should’ve been three weeks. Mark knew exactly what he was doing and did a very great job at his job. The nurses and doctors all treated me so well. I had zero complaints during my stay. I didn’t want to leave and get transferred to another facility that’s how great my stay was. I would say this hospital is a five star and i would recommend kindred FW.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Value

I couldn’t be more pleased with the care i have received from this hospital! The doctors and nurses have all been very helpful in the sense of explaining and taking care of me. The wound care team was one of the best wound care treatment i have received, Tony and Julie helped me out of a dark place in my life by making everything better day by day. The wound care team definitely knows how to take your mind off of the pain. The nurses Rikki, Linda, and Geri did such an amazing job taking care of me always super sweet. Ive really enjoyed my stay i would absolutely recommend this facility.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Value

The stay at kindred has been nothing but wonderful! Ive been very pleased with all the stuff members. Everybody went over and beyond to help take care of me. The nurses are so kind and sweet also all of them are very respectful. I definitely felt at home while staying at kindred all the nurses treated me as if i was their own mother. I had no complaints or concerns during my stay. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this hospital to others. VERY GREAT!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Doctors at Kindred Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.