Kindred Hospital Tarrant County - Arlington

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital Tarrant County - Arlington

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Tarrant County - Arlington

Value

We couldn't have asked for better care while here. Everyone is quick to help with requests. The family atmosphere is comforting. They care for the patients and for each other.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Value

Can't say enough wonderful things about this facility! My 82 year old mother was admitted with diagnosis of respiratory failure. Goal was to wean her off the vent after three major surgeries! I has my doubts but after two weeks, she's almost completely breathing on her own as well as being awake and alert! The staff in the SCU has been amazing...thanks to RN's Richard Riddle, Sheila Pritchard, Jayson McKinnon, Clara Onyango, Bob Hackley, and Gocheng Lou, and RT's Steve Dupree and Brian Badgwell. Good job!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Value

CWhen my husband was diagnosed with health problems in December he had to be hospitalized. After a period of time he had to be transferred to Kindred Arlington from MCA. He received excellent care at both hospitals. Every doctor and nurse at Kindred were amazing. I was so impressed by this hospital and the care provided. I visited twice a day the entire time he was there. Each time I witnessed exceptional care. The follow up was great. Richard called me every morning to update me with what had happened during the night. I thank everyone that works here. A few names I want to thank specifically are, Richard, Debbie, G, Ozzie, Pat, Aziz, and everyone really. They were all so kind and thoughtful. I would give 10 stars if I could! Sandra Davis.an't say enough wonderful things about this facility! My 82 year old mother was admitted with a diagnosis of respiratory failure. Goal was to wean her off the bent after three major surgeries! I had my doubts but after two weeks she's almost completely breathing on her own as well as being awake and alert! The staff in the SCU has been amazing...thanks to RN's Richard Riddle, Sheila Pritchard, Jayson McKinnon, Clara Ontango, Bob Hackley, and Gocheng Lou and RT's Steve Dupree and Brian Badgwell. Good job!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Value

I've recieved wonderful care. All of the nurses are very nice and attentive. Mr. Montignani

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Value

Everyone has gone above and beyond to care for my husband. No words can fully express my feelings for everything they have done. I made them a cake to show my appreciation! Terri Moses

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Value

The staff is extremely professional and personable! They are all very caring and knowledgeable. We have no issues or complaints with any part of the care received. They always met or exceeded expectations. The cafeteria is good and nice to have a place to go take a break. We also liked that they were lenien with visiting hours. Especially with out of town visitors. Great care! JoBeth Edwards, RN

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Value

All I know is everyone here is beautiful. They have all been wonderful to me. They have gone out of their way to make me feel comfortable. The food is good too. Mrs. Engram.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Value

My outlook on life is good since coming to pulmonary rehab and I only wish I could have stayed longer. This program is awesome and Marty and Kim have done an amazing job of transforming the quality of my life. Mr. Freddie

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Value

One of the best hospitals I have ever been in. I am trying to get back to get the care I need. Lorie took great care of me nd kept letting me know what was going on with my care. I hope I can get back. The nurses all care and gave me the best care. Everyone there is very nice. Mr West.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Doctors at Kindred Hospital Tarrant County - Arlington

Dr. Wilfred L. Raine

Dr. Wilfred L. Raine

Latest Rating

We love Dr. Raine. My daughter began seeing him when he took over for another doctor who was leaving the practice. My daughter saw him until she was 12 or 13 when w... Read more

Dr. Jacob Rosenstein

Dr. Jacob Rosenstein

Latest Rating

Great Dr and and staff! Been using him since 1993!