Kindred Hospital Tarrant County - Arlington

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital Tarrant County - Arlington

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Tarrant County - Arlington

Value

Haven’t been at Kindred long, 2 to 3 days at the most. We’re discharging tomorrow and thought I would share a very good experience I had with one of their staff by the name of Ama. She has been very caring, considerate and always on time when I need something. Just overall sweet! Hospitals definitely need more people like her as we know it can be very hard to find good nurses. Thank you for everything Alma. Harlan Johnson

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Value

I want to thank Errin for the care she gave my mom. I watched her take a great deal of care with my mom, including shampooing her hair and often asking if she was comfortable. During a conversation, I learned that Errin also helps take care of her own grandmother. This young lady modeled excellence and a true servants heart. I was very touched by her sweetness. Kindred has many wonderful employees that we have witnessed but I especially wanted to highlight Errin! Debbie Simmons.

Value

All of the staff at Kindred made my stay very comfortable, everyone was very attentive and caring. I would like to especially thank Audra, she always took time out to explain everything to me like medications and the reason I was taking these medications. She ales made sure I had everything I needed. She did an AMAZING job.0, she made me feel at home. I truly appreciate everything! Wanda Pietri.

Value

My 94 year old mother became stricken with osteomyelitis in her ankle. She was in horrible pain. We came to Kindred Arlington from a hospital in Longview Texas. I've never seen such a holistic approach to care. Throughout our 20 day stay the staff completely reached out to my mom and her family with amazing concern and care. In all of Texas I could not find a better hospital. The jpheads of every department came in to meet me the first day she was there. 10 in all. I've been through many institutions and never seen this done. The nursing staff consistently gave mom everything possible to help her. From physical therapy, to dietary and housekeeping, to the CEO, this hospital reached out to us in every capacity possible. There was no magic to make my mother perfectly well. Yet, this staff did everything to accommodate her needs and her family. I will never forget them, and I will always recommend them at the highest level. Thank you Kindred Hospital. You make an enormous difference in the world. Your service exemplifies all that a hospital in this country should be.

Value

Wanted to say thank you to Dr. Austin as he has been a blessing. He surely knows how to treat patients and make them feel beautiful as if we were his only patient. Also thank you to Shay for being so kind and caring during the times that you were cleaning my room. I assume at times housekeeping doesn’t get kudos from patients but you got your kudos for me. Also thank you to Truong who was my tech. He has definitely been very caring and supportive. I haven’t had anybody been rude to me all I have been treated with kindness. I could say that this food could use some improvement as it’s nothing better than my own home cooking! All of the nurses have been very helpful. Anne Bruce

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Value

Jodi Leigh is a True Jewel!!! So willing to help in anyway possible. Mom is improving well beyond expectation. She brags on her therapist and the aides are super sweet. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Value

I don't have a favorite nurse or tech, I like all of them. The entire staff is so nice and they treat me well. -G.Douglas

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Value

My husband is in current care at a Kindred hospital in ICU and has been for almost two weeks. They have literally saved his life. He had been in a rehab nursing facility that did not monitor his blood sugar one night after feeding him a wrong diet and his blood sugar the following morning was 11. The paramedics that came said they did not know how he lived with a blood sugar of 11. He was taken to ER in another hospital first and then to ICU had to be intubated and before he could leave there he had to have a tracheotomy and a port in his stomach for feeding tube as he had been found non responsive in the nursing home facility. After he improved enough but still had to have ICU care but longer term he was transferred to Kindred Hospital. The doctors and nurses there in ICU have been wonderful they have taken such good care of him and each morning I get a call about how the night before went. They have scheduled hours to come during the day and evening which I do go up once or twice a day depending upon whether he is sleeping or still in this confused state since his kidney functions have now gotten so bad that he had to be out on dialysis yesterday these doctors and nurses that call me any time of the day to tell me what's going on before I come up have been wonderful. They watch him 24/7. How I can't express how grateful we are to have such care in a facility here in Arlington Texas. I have absolutely no complaints at all. They keep me up on every number that they watch. Each doctor and nurse I have spoken with at Kindred explains everything to me and our family in great detail. They make sure I am kept up to date on each thing that they feel is necessary to do. I have medical power of attorney and regular power of attorney so they come to me and I pass it on to the family. They're doing a wonderful job trying to keep him alive. Thank you Kindred for your excellent care here in Arlington Texas.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Value

I can't say that any one every person has been better than the other because everyone has been great. I'm ready to get back to work so I'm happy that y'all have gotten me to this point. Mr. Mosley jll

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Value

The pulmonary rehab program has saved my life. I'm not sure I'd be able to get out of bed had it not been for this program. Kim is wonderful and the friendships I've made mean the world to me. Forever grateful.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Doctors at Kindred Hospital Tarrant County - Arlington

Dr. Wilfred L. Raine

Dr. Wilfred L. Raine

Latest Rating

We love Dr. Raine. My daughter began seeing him when he took over for another doctor who was leaving the practice. My daughter saw him until she was 12 or 13 when w... Read more

Dr. Jacob Rosenstein

Dr. Jacob Rosenstein

Latest Rating

Great Dr and and staff! Been using him since 1993!