Kindred Hospital Tarrant County - Arlington

Kindred Hospital Tarrant County - Arlington

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital Tarrant County - Arlington

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Tarrant County - Arlington

Value

There are lots of caring people here. From the people who clean my room to the doctors. I am receiving great care.

Submitted May 24, 2017 | flag

Value

Everyone is very friendly. I have had no complaints. I am ready to go home.

Value

The staff is great. Charlotte and Connie in wound care are awesome. Both Dr. Admassu and Dr. McClean are wonderful. I have to say Arlene goes above and beyond. She comes in and even does my hair. And comes to visit me on her lunch break. The PT department is one of the best. Peggy is so good at what she does. Some of my other favorite nurses are Marlo, Geronimo, Marie, Kudi and Debbie. Just to name a few. It's a good place to be to receive excellent care.

Value

I am very impressed with all of the staff. Everyone is great.

Value

The physical therapy department is great. They don't push you too much and are very patient with me. Whatever I need they are right on top of things. Natalie is wonderful. Stephanie is wonderful. She has shown me different ways to get out of bed so I will be able to do so when I transfer to my next facility. My nurse Melissa is awesome and very attentive. Arlene is great, she is always making me laugh. Geronimo is also awesome. And Philomena is the best!

Value

My daughter was here for almost 4 weeks. The staff was great & friendly. The hospital was very clean. I would definately recommend this hospital.

Value

I've been here three weeks & definately had my reservations because of thing I'd heard but decided to come anyways. I believe I made a great choice. They keep it clean all the time. The nurses & all other staff are wonderful. I would definitely recommend this hospital.

Value

I like it here. The nurses are compassionate and are trying their best to make my stay pleasant. I appreciate them for that.

Submitted May 22, 2017 | flag

Value

Everyone here is pleasant. The food is really good. It would be better if they had a volunteer program with people who came to visit and talk with the patients. I understand everyone is busy and they do their best to take time out to talk to me. But overall it's a good place to be and my needs are being met and then some.

Submitted May 22, 2017 | flag

Value

There are so many nurses and staff that have been here for many years, it's like a reunion every time I come here. I could go in and on about the wonderful care. I do have 2 respiratory therapists that really stand out. Teresa and Louisa are both outstanding. They really care about their patients. You can tell they enjoy what they do and want to be here.

Submitted May 9, 2017 | flag