Kindred Hospital Tarrant County - Arlington

Kindred Hospital Tarrant County - Arlington

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital Tarrant County - Arlington

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Tarrant County - Arlington

Value

I'm thankful to be back at a place that has such great nurses and rehab techs. They always take good care of me here. That's why I always choose Kindred.

Submitted July 5, 2017 | flag

Value

This is the best place ever. I love all of the nurses and people that work here. I feel like I'm at home and they take very good care of me. All of the doctors are nice. I get to go outside and visit with everyone when I'm here. I got to go on a retreat thanks to Chris who helped make this happen so I wouldn't miss out. I can't thank her enough as she is the best. All of the people who work here are so kind. I feel like this is my family.

Submitted July 5, 2017 | flag

Value

Here are having a wonderful experience here in the SCU. The team here is great. Richard goes out is his way to make sure our grandson is given the best of care. We feel very loved by everyone here.

Submitted June 29, 2017 | flag

Value

My wife's stay at Kindred Arlington was absolutely perfect! Everyone up there was so courteous and nice it was hard to believe. I've never been to a health facility with my wife where the staff was so nice. I can't even pick anyone out to say was the best. Sandra did always go out of her way to help me with things. It's so nice to have a place with people like that in the city of Arlington.

Submitted June 28, 2017 | flag

Value

This is the first time I have had to deal with a Rehab hospital. Don't let the outside you. Its an older facility, but very clean, spotless, organized and efficiently managed. I was coordinating care for my brother. Everyone from the nurses, doctors, custodians to the front desk were kind, helpful and professional at all times. The rooms are well equipped for any type of care. Communication with the doctors, social worker and nurses were constant, professional and empathetic. Marsha, the Social worker, was in constant contact, updating us with doctors visits and patient status. I also got in contact with the Nutrituinist to confirm the strict diet criteria, and she was on spot! This is a small facility, but I got an "at home feeling". The rooms were clean and the food had a variety of selections to choose from. I can't thank the nurses enough for going up and beyond many times for us!

Submitted June 21, 2017 | flag

Value

We are glad we chose to come here. The staff has been great and treated myself and my husband like family. It's been a wonderful experience and he is doing very well.

Submitted June 20, 2017 | flag

Value

This is the best ICU team I have ever experienced! The compassion shown by this group is overwhelming. Richard leads by example. His communication to the family was key in our ability to trust that our dad was getting the best of care. We appreciate all of his guidance through this difficult time.

Submitted June 16, 2017 | flag

Value

I have been here for almost three weeks and have had great care. I feel comfortable with my nurses and doctors. They all treat me with kindness.

Value

This has been a really good experience. The nurses and techs are more than kind. The food is great. I have been to other places before that I would never recommend. But this place is really good. I wish I could just stay here permanently.

Value

My aunt was here they ignored her when she was there. They would not answer her call button when she needed something. She would be in the room and they maybe come and check on her. Because she was unable to get up out of bed she could not wait any longer and she wet on herself. When they changed shifts the world only check on her sometimes. Her daughter came in and would have to help her as long as she could stay for she had young children in school that needed to be picked up. One nurse told her the people that comes here never goes home they usually die.
Anonymous