USMD HOSPITAL AT ARLINGTON L P

USMD HOSPITAL AT ARLINGTON L P

Hospital

Rate USMD HOSPITAL AT ARLINGTON L P

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for USMD HOSPITAL AT ARLINGTON L P

Value

staff is unfriensly and seldom unwilling to help you

Submitted Jan. 22, 2015 | flag

Value

Surgery for prostate cancer. Surgery was extensive and they supported me and my wife during the recovery. They took the initiative to solve several post surgery problems and my experience was excellent. The staff were attentive and responded to my requests and needs.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2014 | flag

Value

I had a fx foot. I waited for quite a while even though they were not busy. They did not help me so I had to hop in on 1 foot to the treatment area. They left me alone for a long time between the MD's very cursory examination of my foot and x-ray. I had to again, hop out to see why it was taking so long for an x-ray. The RNs on staff were hanging around looking at their cell phones & the TV. Then, when I was "discharged" they left me on my own to get to my car with crutches, a walking stick I had brought with me, coat, etc. I almost fell in the parking lot. They were not compassionate or patient-centered. I was shocked to be classifed, according to my bill, as someone who required moderate complexity of care when they barely did anything. They also duplicated charges for the x-ray, crutches, and an ace bandage in the bill and the level of care. I and my family will never return to this hospital as I think the care was less than acceptable and the billing was questionable.

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag