University of Pennsylvania

Hospital

Rate University of Pennsylvania

Ratings for University of Pennsylvania

Value

I had my Kidney Transplant there and is the best place to go . The Doctor always listens and explains everything well. I has been 151/2 years and I will continue going here. For me this means a 600 mile one way trip but worth it

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Value

At Penn the Spin Doctors (PR staff) are far better than the doctors. Penn PR can make public perception whatever they want and the word in US News and World Report is that Penn is one of the best in the nation - just don't ask their patients.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Value

The only hospital I go to. Top notch doctors and staff.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Value

Dr Michael Acker replaced my moms mitrial valve. What an awsome doctor. The hospital was amazing.For the amount of people that came through there in a day it was very clean. The staff again like a finely tuned watch. Me hats off to to Dr Acker and Penn Hospital. I recommend this hospital and the Drs and staff . I saw miracles made there.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Value

Spinal surgery in July 2014. Don't expect the Hilton, but you will relieve state of the art care from nursing and your physican. I would rate anestology a zero!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Value

Nursing staff on 9th floor of Randvin are AMAZING! SUch caring people. Lots of staff, teaching hospital, young MD's, you feel a little bit like you are on an episode of House, the Doc's are good, but lack really any bedside manner. Prepare yourself for this, as you will get quality medical care, but there will be little to no hand holding, except for the wonderful nursing staff :)

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Doctors at University of Pennsylvania

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.