Kindred Hospital-Philadelphia

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Philadelphia

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Philadelphia

Value

The staff is terrific! And so are the doctors. I would like to give a shout out to Jeff and Anna for all the wonderful care they have given me at this hospital. Physical and Occupational therapy they bring the good out of me. So I am thankful to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Value

People are nice and kind. They do a lot for their patients and take good care of them.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Value

The hospital environment is nice and caring. Everyone greets you nicely. Staff is good at answering all my questions. I think my sister is in a good place and is well taken care of.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Value

Everyone treats me with respect. I feel comfortable and safe here. I like going to gym for physical therapy. Everything about this hospital is good.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Value

The care at Kindred was pretty satisfactory. Place looked nice and comfortable, staff was pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Value

Sweet and caring staff, you are always welcomed with a smile. Physical therapy team is great and motivating. Just want to say thanks to everyone here at Kindred for taking such good care of me.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Value

Nice and comfortable facility. Staff is friendly and caring, they go above and beyond to take care of your loved ones.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Value

Employees here are dynamite, they know their job. I have been to many institutions but this place is wonderful. One day when I was on bed pan , the physical therapist came in my room to answer my call bell and helped me clean... this was so nice of her. I have not seen this type of care in the other places.Food is good too, I understand seasoning is not used in hospitals but the food here is good although seasoning is not used but their food has flavor and I like it. I have a list of people whom I would like to appreciate but I don't remember their names. Angie, Dee, Shannon and Alicia are wonderful. I have one suggestion for this nice facility, please add more Tv channels, especially sports . Other than that all is good.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Value

Comfortable environment, caring staff, food is not bad either. Over all my experience at Kindred went fine. No place is perfect but still I have lots to appreciate, especially the physical therapy team.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Value

I feel safe and comfortable in this facility. People bring warmth and care with them when they enter my room be it a nurse , housekeeping or any body else taking care of me. I feel sad , I will be leaving today . I felt safe here , I just wish all the staff best and happy holidays.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016