Kindred Hospital-Philadelphia

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Philadelphia

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Philadelphia

Value

My aunt was a patient at Kindred Hospital Philadelphia, every time I came to see my aunt she was happy and looked well taken care of every time arrived to see her. She was always pleasant when I came to see her. I really appreciate the good care she received while she was a patient. My physician Dr. Snyder was very good at explaining everything in detail and gave a full picture of my Aunt’s condition, I really appreciated that. My case worker Janeal kept me. Informed of all the things I needed to know about my Aunt. She was very thorough and kind. I would certainly refer or use this facility in the future if need be.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Value

I am a young patient here at Kindred, I’ve been in and out for hospitals my whole life, my experience here has been great, the nurses have been wonderful, Nicole, Matt are especially wonderful, CNA’s are just wonderful, Gwen has been like a mom to me. The service has been great always here when I call. The food is so good, its just just great I wish next time I have a crisis, I can can come back here, I love it here, they treat me like family. Everyone puts 100% in their work they are so great. Dr. Korean and Dr Leif take the time to listen to me everyday. The physical therapy dept. is just great, they treat me with such kindness. I would come back here in a minute if I could. Thank you to everyone who has helped me through this crisis.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Value

I’m a patient here getting ready to move on to my home which I havn’t been to in quite some time, I am looking forward to going home. I want to thank my wonderful wound care team for getting me to a place where I can return home. They treated with respect, kindness and patience. I really appreciate it. My hat off the food service crew who took such good care of me, I will truly miss the menu and all the good food I got to enjoy while I was here. The staff here are so kind, they really take their time when it comes time for my daily care. If I should happen to need this type of facility in my future, I would return.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Value

I have been here as a patient since end of December, I found the care very good, my wound care team did such an amazing job in healing my wound, I am ready to move on to the next facility, they were patient and caring and did their best by keeping me out of pain, I appreciate them. My nursing care was equally very good.my CNA Chaz did everything he could he was wonderful these past two day. They should have 10 of him. My room was kep clean and the physicians were attentive. If I should need a facility like this again. I would surely return.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Value

The staff is terrific! And so are the doctors. I would like to give a shout out to Jeff and Anna for all the wonderful care they have given me at this hospital. Physical and Occupational therapy they bring the good out of me. So I am thankful to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Value

People are nice and kind. They do a lot for their patients and take good care of them.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Value

The hospital environment is nice and caring. Everyone greets you nicely. Staff is good at answering all my questions. I think my sister is in a good place and is well taken care of.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Value

Everyone treats me with respect. I feel comfortable and safe here. I like going to gym for physical therapy. Everything about this hospital is good.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Value

The care at Kindred was pretty satisfactory. Place looked nice and comfortable, staff was pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Value

Sweet and caring staff, you are always welcomed with a smile. Physical therapy team is great and motivating. Just want to say thanks to everyone here at Kindred for taking such good care of me.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017