SACRED HEART MEDICAL CENTER - RIVERBEND

Hospital

Rate SACRED HEART MEDICAL CENTER - RIVERBEND

Ratings for SACRED HEART MEDICAL CENTER - RIVERBEND

Value

My 21 year old daughter was taken to the ER with worsening clinical depression today. As loving family members we were waiting for news at the hospital. I was told by the nurse working her station, that although she wanted us to leave her alone to lower the stimuli and calm her, I could check in with her from time to time to get updates. I went back about an hour later to ask the nurse if she knew anything new, that we were getting restless that the crises worker had not reached out to us, or the doctor or anyone. Before she could answer, a second Nurse walked up to me and said, "Your daughter is 21 and we don't have to tell you anything. I must now ask you to leave." I tried to explain that the nurse standing right behind her gave me permission to come back. Before I could finish my sentence she was saying to a third person there, "Call Security and get this manipulator out of here". As I turned to walk away I heard her say "He does not get back in here". My daughter was experiencing deep depression like we had not seen, she was talking suicide and we were all very worried. Very scared. It was totally weird. The most in-compassionate, unprofessional treatment I had ever experienced in a medical facility. I recommend you think long and hard about taking your loved ones there.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Value

Top facility....top nursing....and always caring folks!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Value

My hospital stay after surgery was comfortable and I had some of the best nurses :)

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Value

Consistently experienced great care at Peace Health River Bend. Why can't that happen at their University District center? It's all over the place @ Sacred Heart UD...Excellent to "How did this nurse keep his license"? I do know the radiology department @ UD is excellent par none.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Doctors at SACRED HEART MEDICAL CENTER - RIVERBEND

Dr. David Saenger

Dr. David Saenger

Latest Rating

Very thorough in the treatment I received with him. Respectful and compassionate.