Mercy Hospital

Hospital

Rate Mercy Hospital

Ratings for Mercy Hospital

Value

WORST hospital in Missouri, hands down, they killed my grandfather, didn't have the docs or treatment to save him, put him in a room to DIE!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

Value

The Best in Springfield. Nothing else needs to be said.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

Value

Great hospital. Always receive the best care st Mercy.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Value

I wan't to send a complant to the medical board about one of your Doctors

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Value

Mercy hospital Worst ER in Springfield, mo Staff is racist, and rude, dont treat you right. Make you wait for hours, and very prejudice

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Value

Mercy hospital is the Worst hospital in Springfield,Mo!! They're staff is evil and racist to black patients!- they're Rude and mean!- and the psychiatrist doctor there at Marion center name Dr Kim is horrible! And insane!- Real crazy! And unprofessional! And very prejudice to people of color! And even more disrespectful to black patients who are homeless! And the worst evil nurse there at this sick inpatient center part A is crazy too!- name Juanita! Is very racist just like her! both are a disgrace to the medical field!! And should be fired! For violating black patients rights to treatment based on your race! And personal problems! They should be ashamed of themselves for how they mistreat people there is disgusting! And Kathryn Taylor is useless at her job when it comes to doing something about it! Who thinks racism and bad treatment of patients is appropriate! They're all criminals who stick together in their evil crimes! Stay away from this racist hospital!! I don't recommend it! Beware!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Value

I have been to Mercy Hospital in Springfield and to Cox many times. There is a day and night difference. Mercy has beautiful private rooms with great views, your own climate control, and good food whenever you want it. The service is excellent and all the staff are pleasant. Cox is a dingy dirty place with roommates who change your TV channel you're watching, lousy food when they want to bring it, poor service and you feel you want to escape no matter how sick you are.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Value

They tried to kill me, and they tortured my roommate.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Value

THIS WAS A MESSAGE TO ST LOUIS UPPER MANAGEMENT AFTER BEING BLOCKED BY SPRINGFIELD VP IMSTEAD OF ADDRESSING MY COMCERNS. I was wondering if you could direct me in the right direction. Below is a message I sent to Aaron Carlson he didn't reply then blocked me. I have been dealing with safety for 2 months over my mothers care and belongings with no resolve. I have left 3 messages for Aaron's admin asst with no return call. I've filed a formal Complaint through the website with no call back. I am to the point where I'll have to get an attorney and the media involved if I don it get a call from someone, very soon.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Value

Dr. Chucks. What a pedantic jerk. Calls you a liar to your face and raises hand to cut you off so you can't speak. Toots his horn about how generous he is for giving any medications, it is a pain clinic...that is the whole point of the of the appointment! Wouldn't recommend him to someone I didn't like

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Doctors at Mercy Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.