St. Johns hospital

Hospital

Rate St. Johns hospital

Ratings for St. Johns hospital

Value

I had breast cancer last year and many procedures as a result. I love St John’s hospital.... the nurses are outstanding! I found a primary physician there as well who works from another location than the hospital and he is also the best! I have been to the competing hospitals in Tulsa and I would recommend St John’s above all!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Value

best facility in Tulsa, where all my family receive their medical care

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Value

Never will I go there again. Radiology needs better doctors. Physicians lie to cover up errors. All patients deserve truth and competency. Judgmental attitudes from staff and docs.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Value

I had surgery. Was basically forgotten, barely seen anyone check on me. I had complications after surgery, because of lack of good care in hospital.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Value

St John's is the best hospital in the Tulsa area. I've been in all of the Major hospitals in the Tulsa area, St Johns has the best Doctors the most courteous and compassionate Nurses and really good food!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Value

Bless their hearts hire more nurses. 1 for every 9 - 10 beds does not help them or your patients. Most older people can not wait 25-30 minutes. On alarm beds it's is not good story. Is Not the nurses fault.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Value

I have only experienced bad judgment and rudeness at this place. When I go for doctors care, we always end up having to go to different facility becuase of misdagnosis. Staff for the most I have seen have bad attitudes, doctors need more training on dealing with patients--bad place in my opinion

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Value

Best doctors and staff absolutely anywhere. I use this hospital. My father went through his cancer at this hospital and we are so thankful for the wonderful care he was given. He was absolutely treated like family.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Value

This is the worse hospital in Tulsa by far. Research their lack of ethics--you will be amazed. "Selective" in care, dexterous in the protecting the errors their docs make department, the patient needs will always come last to profile if not profit.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Value

I would not ever to St. John's. You could die in ER waiting to see someone.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Doctors at St. Johns hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.