St. Johns hospital

Hospital

Rate St. Johns hospital

Ratings for St. Johns hospital

Value

Never will I go there again. Radiology needs better doctors. Physicians lie to cover up errors. All patients deserve truth and competency. Judgmental attitudes from staff and docs.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Value

I had surgery. Was basically forgotten, barely seen anyone check on me. I had complications after surgery, because of lack of good care in hospital.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Value

St John's is the best hospital in the Tulsa area. I've been in all of the Major hospitals in the Tulsa area, St Johns has the best Doctors the most courteous and compassionate Nurses and really good food!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Value

Bless their hearts hire more nurses. 1 for every 9 - 10 beds does not help them or your patients. Most older people can not wait 25-30 minutes. On alarm beds it's is not good story. Is Not the nurses fault.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Value

I have only experienced bad judgment and rudeness at this place. When I go for doctors care, we always end up having to go to different facility becuase of misdagnosis. Staff for the most I have seen have bad attitudes, doctors need more training on dealing with patients--bad place in my opinion

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Value

Best doctors and staff absolutely anywhere. I use this hospital. My father went through his cancer at this hospital and we are so thankful for the wonderful care he was given. He was absolutely treated like family.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Value

This is the worse hospital in Tulsa by far. Research their lack of ethics--you will be amazed. "Selective" in care, dexterous in the protecting the errors their docs make department, the patient needs will always come last to profile if not profit.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Value

I would not ever to St. John's. You could die in ER waiting to see someone.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Value

Best Hospital in Tulsa best doctors, excellent nurses I would not go anywhere else. For what it's worth I am a retired nurse and former Saint John employee and have worked at all of the other hospitals in the area. I definitely recommend this hospital over ALL others.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Value

HAD MOTHER UP THERE SHE WASN'T DOING GOOD BUT EVERY NURSE AND EVERY DR. ALWAYS TALK TO HER. WE DCIDE TO TAKE HER HOME BECAUSE THERE WAS NOTHING MORE TO DO SO WITHIN 11/2 HOURS THEY HAD A BED AT OUR HOUSE (we live out of town about 40 miles a way) a nurse on the to check her in. THEY ARE THE GREATEST

Submitted July 1, 2013

Doctors at St. Johns hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.