Parkside Hospital

Ratings for Parkside Hospital

Really very good. Best place in Oklahoma for children

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Value

Better than the other psych hospitals in town. Very good.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Value

The place is all about money. Dr. Jin is all about money and control. There isn't an option on treatment under the options for scoring but it would be a big fat zero. I'm a middle aged professional woman who is treated like I was a two year old while I was there. Multiple medication errors which I was aware of and try to tell the nurse who is administering them but she looked at me like I was crazy and said I needed to take them anyway. As a result, I got a double dose of a heart medication that I take. The nurses totally ignored me when I had questions. The place was mouse infested and the staff laughed about it. I admit myself voluntarily for some therapy and some medication changes. I had no medication changes as well as I did not get the medications that I brought from home. I asked to leave and was told in a screaming voice by the psychiatrist that I would be court committed. I was made to stay not 3 but 5 days. The beds were horribly uncomfortable and the staff didn't do anything about the patients who were physically aggressive. I felt threatened and incarcerated and as if I had no voice to my care. The stay at Parkside did more damage than it did good. If you're thinking of going there the only words I have for you are DONT DO IT!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Doctors at Parkside Hospital

Dr. Toni England

Dr. Toni England

Latest Rating

She has always been helpful and professional. The staff is always great.