Highland Hospitol

Hospital

Rate Highland Hospitol

Ratings for Highland Hospitol

Value

Scary place. . No one would answer questions or assist with basic needs. Yelled at because I wanted second opinion. Charged for 5 surgeons even though I refused surgery. Left in much worse shape than entered. Geriatric ward really barbaric! Yikes!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Value

Awful. Had sugary and was put on the geriatric floor for woman over 60. My woo mate was a woman that should have gone to hospice. She a reamed the entire night Doctors nurses in and out her room the entire night making much disturbance with no concrn for me. Also it was ash Wednesday and I asked for a priest to come to my room. The doctor told me to throw on a bathrobe and go through the hospital to look for him. First time I missed ash Wednesday in 65 years. Never again will go there for ant surgery

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Value

From the emergency room, to my room, pre-op, operating room, nurses, doctors and all staff were phenomenal!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Value

In considerate uncaring Will never advise anyone to go there my husband took me out hours later seeing how I was ignored after surgery

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Value

My husband had viral encephalitis in aug 2014. The critical response during his initial treatment was wonderful and thereafter the care on 7 th floor neuro floor was great. Nurses very good and responsive to my needs durung a very stressful time. The ER director is excellent , and the acute care phase with dr Yim and dr Yoruk went well..they popped in more than once a day to make sure he was progressing. Thanks for being there in our time of great need..he is recovering very well.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Value

Very good hospital. Was clean, and the docs had good bed side manner. The nurses seemed to be on the ball, and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Value

Very good hospital,the staff were very nice and encouging towards may Mom and did every thing they could go keep her conformable.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Doctors at Highland Hospitol

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.