Cornerstone Eye Associates

Clinic

Rate Cornerstone Eye Associates

Ratings for Cornerstone Eye Associates

Value

Amazing doctors and staff. Felt comfortable and confident the entire time! Thanks to everyone involved in my care!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2019

Value

This procedure was life changing and the friendly and knowledgeable staff at cornerstone made it possible. Dr Hanuch had wonderful surgical technique and made my Lasik surgery painless and quick. Couldn’t be more pleased

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

Value

Great Lasik experience! So thankful for the team at Cornerstone.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

Value

Dr Park was amazing and so incredibly competent. My son had a foreign object in his cornea and Dr. Park removed it with ease within a second. He put my son to ease and was incredibly professional.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2019

Value

Loved my experience. Everyone was great. 20/15 vision.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

Value

Just outstanding service and efficiency in every aspect of their medical care.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Value

It was a blessing that Dr. Haunch spoke Spanish. He was very caring, patient n professional. Will definitely spread the word that he speaks Spanish n cares about his patients. Sincerely Cristina Moreira.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

Value

Dr Xian is so gentle compassionate knowledgeable and skilled. I am most grateful for her ability and surgery to put more clarity color and beauty in my world.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

Value

Dr Hanuch and his staff were absolutely awesome! Dr Hanuch did a fabulous job on my eyelids! Everyone at Cornerstone is very friendly, helpful, educated and stellar at what they do. I would recommend Cornerstone Eye Associates to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Value

Have been going to this office for years. Always satisfied with outcome of my appointments and vision correction with glasses and contacts. Staff and doctors I've dealt with are terrific. My ONLY complaint is the length of time waiting for Dr. Goetz after I've met with tech and eye drops wait time. EVERY time I go. Last visit was an hour wait. When leaving I heard other patients asking if she forgot about them.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019