Rex Hospital

Hospital

Rate Rex Hospital

Ratings for Rex Hospital

Value

I won't go anywhere else I have spent a lot of time in there for a lot of different reasons and they have taken excellent care of me

flag | Submitted April 14, 2019

Value

My experience with my surgery was awesome. The healthcare team were all very nice and patient. They made my time there very comfortable and i would highly recommend the Rex Healthcare system.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Value

My mother was diagnosed with a urinary tract infection by her primary care doctor. She was taking an antibiotic when she fell and was taken to the emergency room. The emergency room doctor read the urinalysis and said she had no uti and took her off her antibiotic. We saw her primary care doctor several days later. He had received a copy of the emergency room report which indicated my mother had a urinary tract infection. This meant she had been without her meds for several days and her confusion was even worse. Please look into this. I think she saw Dr. Denton in the ER. My mother’s name is Marie Norris.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Value

Rex is fabulous. The nurses were horrible. The Nursing Assistants do most of the work and the nurses are quite mean to the CNAs's. Gosh, I got sick of hearing "that's not my job". These were the floor nurses only. Post & Pre op nurses were kind and caring.. I had been told about the floor nurses by 5 friends and 2 Physicians. I should have heeded their advice.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Value

I had surgery in July of 2017 and my experience was very good. The staff and doctors are all very professional and the facilities are excellent.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Value

I had surgery in August and I have never been more impressed with a hospital. The staff were kind and very competent. The hospital and procedures are very patient-friendly.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Value

ER was Fantastic- helped my son In mins not hours like wakemed

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Value

If I had an accident in front of an another hospital in the area, i.e. Duke, I would request the ambilance to take me to REX ER!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Value

The folks in the ER were rather helpful and very kind.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Value

I would highly recommend this hospital for patient care. As a Vietnam Veteran and having negative inpatient experiences at other hospitals, Rex Hospital surpasses my expectations for great medical care.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Doctors at Rex Hospital

Dr. William C. LeLiever

Dr. William C. LeLiever

Latest Rating

Dr. LeLiever and his staff were both helpfull and enjoyable to work with. I had a great outcome.