Rex Hospital

Hospital

Rate Rex Hospital

Ratings for Rex Hospital

Value

I had surgery in August and I have never been more impressed with a hospital. The staff were kind and very competent. The hospital and procedures are very patient-friendly.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Value

ER was Fantastic- helped my son In mins not hours like wakemed

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Value

If I had an accident in front of an another hospital in the area, i.e. Duke, I would request the ambilance to take me to REX ER!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Value

The folks in the ER were rather helpful and very kind.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Value

I would highly recommend this hospital for patient care. As a Vietnam Veteran and having negative inpatient experiences at other hospitals, Rex Hospital surpasses my expectations for great medical care.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Value

very friendly, attentive, easy parking, and clean all over inside and out!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Value

I highly recommend this hospital. The staff including the Emergency Department are top notch. Concerned for the patient (me), communicated well so that I understood what was going on & what I could expect. As an Inpatient I experienced the wake-up calls every hour or two for taking of Vital Signs - this is expected, it is a hospital. Instant attention when Nurse call button pressed. REX has everything required close at hand at all times. It sounds like I like this hospital - Yes I do, especially the Marriott style menu & food. Yes, if you need a Hospital, I Highly Recommend REX Hospital.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Value

Had my CT Scan at Rex.....they are friendly, caring and compassinate.I believe they are the best hospital in the surrounding Raleigh area. Thank-you REX!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Value

I love the people at Rex, all of them. From the birth of my son, to my gallbladder removal, to my bilateral mastectomies, I had extremely good and compassionate care - every time. Kudos to Rex!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

excellent care and facilities

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Doctors at Rex Hospital

Dr. William C. LeLiever

Dr. William C. LeLiever

Latest Rating

Dr. LeLiever and his staff were both helpfull and enjoyable to work with. I had a great outcome.