Rex Hospital

Hospital

Rate Rex Hospital

Ratings for Rex Hospital

Value

My mother was diagnosed with a urinary tract infection by her primary care doctor. She was taking an antibiotic when she fell and was taken to the emergency room. The emergency room doctor read the urinalysis and said she had no uti and took her off her antibiotic. We saw her primary care doctor several days later. He had received a copy of the emergency room report which indicated my mother had a urinary tract infection. This meant she had been without her meds for several days and her confusion was even worse. Please look into this. I think she saw Dr. Denton in the ER. My mother’s name is Marie Norris.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Value

Rex is fabulous. The nurses were horrible. The Nursing Assistants do most of the work and the nurses are quite mean to the CNAs's. Gosh, I got sick of hearing "that's not my job". These were the floor nurses only. Post & Pre op nurses were kind and caring.. I had been told about the floor nurses by 5 friends and 2 Physicians. I should have heeded their advice.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Value

I had surgery in July of 2017 and my experience was very good. The staff and doctors are all very professional and the facilities are excellent.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Value

I had surgery in August and I have never been more impressed with a hospital. The staff were kind and very competent. The hospital and procedures are very patient-friendly.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Value

ER was Fantastic- helped my son In mins not hours like wakemed

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Value

If I had an accident in front of an another hospital in the area, i.e. Duke, I would request the ambilance to take me to REX ER!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Value

The folks in the ER were rather helpful and very kind.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Value

I would highly recommend this hospital for patient care. As a Vietnam Veteran and having negative inpatient experiences at other hospitals, Rex Hospital surpasses my expectations for great medical care.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Value

very friendly, attentive, easy parking, and clean all over inside and out!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Value

I highly recommend this hospital. The staff including the Emergency Department are top notch. Concerned for the patient (me), communicated well so that I understood what was going on & what I could expect. As an Inpatient I experienced the wake-up calls every hour or two for taking of Vital Signs - this is expected, it is a hospital. Instant attention when Nurse call button pressed. REX has everything required close at hand at all times. It sounds like I like this hospital - Yes I do, especially the Marriott style menu & food. Yes, if you need a Hospital, I Highly Recommend REX Hospital.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Doctors at Rex Hospital

Dr. William C. LeLiever

Dr. William C. LeLiever

Latest Rating

Dr. LeLiever and his staff were both helpfull and enjoyable to work with. I had a great outcome.