Hey Clinic

Clinic

Rate Hey Clinic

Ratings for Hey Clinic

Value

Great Doctor. Explains everything is great detail. Gives you all the possible outcomes. Very friendly and interested in listening to you. Would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hey

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Value

Dr. Hey and his team are leaders in the scoliosis industry. Not only Is he an expert in his field, but he is kind and comprehensive in his approach to patients. For the first time in years, I am optimistic about my spine. He took the time to listen to me, and together we formulated a treatment plan. He puts the patient’s goals and quality of life as the top of the management priority list. I feel fortunate to have found him!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Value

Dr. Hey was the best call we have made! We found out that our 12 year old daughter had a 59 degree curve at the top and a 53 degree curve at the bottom. Surgery was March 27th, 2018 and she is back to normal! Dr. Hey and staff couldn't have been more professional and really had our daughters best interest at hand! Thank you again for everything and look forward to seeing you all Thursday for her 6 week check up!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Value

Dr. Hey and all of the staff in the clinic are very helpful, caring and knowledgeable. They all are truly committed to solving my health issue. I feel that I am in a better place with my health after my first visit and am on my way to a good plan to eliminate my health issue and get back to 100%.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I really enjoyed my experience at the Hey clinic! The staff is sweet and capable! The doctor is kind and cutting edge! This doctor is kind and God directed! I apprec... Read more