Duke

Hospital

Rate Duke

Ratings for Duke

Value

Best hospital we’ Ever been to . Caring people and knowledge of what patients needs

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Value

Two specialty MDs I will never recommend as both covered up their gross negulance in my care. One brought it out at the two year mark of his partners mistake but neglected to bring his gross negulance out in my care. In fact his cover up he let my spouse during the start of our divorce commit me to a mental health facility. All he had to say was MD error what his partner had prescribed. The wrong medication and I could have died. Stated I showed signs of paranoid ideations against my spouse as he committed me and put me on suicidal watch. I had called my MD told him what was going on and it wasn't until the two year mark does he blame his partners error and his was a could be in his care of me.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Value

Although I've lived in Durham for decades, I've always avoided Duke because of its reputation as being impersonal. But when I developed a serious issue, I chose Duke because of its ortholaryngology team. I have been pleasantly surprised at how helpful and kind everyone is - from the staff at the check in desks to nurses to doctors. Once, when I arrived for a procedure and found out that my new insurance had not yet pre-approved it, I was asked to take a seat. Five minutes later everything had been worked out with my insurance and I was able to proceed. I am very impressed with the changes Duke has made with its customer service.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Value

Check the facts, Duke University hospital is rated among the worst in the nation for surgery survival. Surgery complications very high, surgery patient death ranked among the very worst in the nation. See Medicare data. Soon to be released based on medicare data will expose Duke as the sham it is.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Value

Best nurse in neurology 3100! Drs, not so much ...

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Value

A virtual life saving machine and I am thankful for Duke

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Value

The staff was great, very knowledgable and caring. They obviously are genuinely concerned about their patients.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. C Brown is no doctor

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Doctors at Duke

Dr. Richard K. Osenbach

Dr. Richard K. Osenbach

Latest Rating

When he was in Fayetteville NC, he did my back surgery. I couldn't walk without a can for two months after surgery! My good leg now numb even 3 years later after the... Read more