Carolinas Medical Center

Hospital

Rate Carolinas Medical Center

Ratings for Carolinas Medical Center

Value

Our experience on labor and delivery was incredible! we had a rapid labor, and the whole team worked to get my wife her epidural and she was able to get relief just before my son was born. Joan was a fantastic nurse that calmed my wife thru each contraction before the epidural. Great experience.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

Value

Do not have your baby here. No communication from the doctors to the family. Nurse say they can't tell you anything. You are left in the dark

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Value

Our experience at CMC when my husband had his liver transplant was exceptional. The only thing we had issues with was Housekeeping. Our room was never cleaned in an adequate way or timely fashion. In fact, this was an issue not only in the patient rooms but throughout the hospital. The ICU waiting room, their bathrooms, the bathrooms throughout the hospital were disgusting and unattended to the whole time we were there. When we complained and someone did show up they acted with an attitude and half way did their cleaning job. You could tell they really didn't want to be there. Not sure what is going on with the Housekeeping there at CMC but not only did we have this issue but while there I heard other people/families complain and even the nurses and other hospital staff as well. Other than Housekeeping, our experience and care was beyond exceptional.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Value

This is the worst practice. The nurses are kind and the doctors either get let go, leave, or are just bad.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Value

Our CMC Medical experience wasn't so good. They don't have a computer system for patients which integrates with DUKE, UNC, WAKE, or NOVANT. All of those hospitals share the same MYCHART system--a great thing for patients if you need treatment in a different facility. Hipa rules allow a patient to request and get medical records that are available the day of service if available, but doctors/others aren't always processing requests easily. Getting copies of billing questions isn't easy either. Novant, Wake Forest & UNC are where my family tries to go now.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Value

Horrible ER DEPT.!!! No testing, no diagnostics, sent me home with a kidney stone. SHAMEFUL!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Value

Carolinas Medical Center (Carolina Healthcare System) is one of the best hospitals in the U.S. Their Levine Cancer Institute and Levine Children's Hospital are world class!!! Very family oriented and everyone is so kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Value

This is truly a five star facility! ! Everyone is so pleasant .Absolutely the very best in customer service excellence . I highly recommend this Beautiful Facility .

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Value

Every one was very helpful and looked after me like I was their own family

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Value

Very good. nice very helpful to families .

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Doctors at Carolinas Medical Center

Dr. Leslie M. Hansen-Lindner

Dr. Leslie M. Hansen-Lindner

Latest Rating

Dr. Hansen has been the most caring and compassionate doctor. She has seen me through two high-risk pregnancies and her advice and guidance was beyond expectation.

Dr. Barbara L. Rowland

Dr. Barbara L. Rowland

Latest Rating

First time to see Dr. Rowland-she made me feel very comfortable.

Dr. Elizabeth F. Rostan

Dr. Elizabeth F. Rostan

Latest Rating

Burned my lip with fraxel. Permanently impaired and refuses to make it right. Referred me to another doctor and has stop Paying for the scar treatment. My lip will... Read more

Dr. David E. Newman

Dr. David E. Newman

Latest Rating

Dr Newman is a good Dr. however his office staff is horrific and very disturbing. I had a hysterectomy and developed some complications. The staff, was extremely rud... Read more

Dr. Richard E. White

Dr. Richard E. White

Latest Rating

terrible bedside manner and appointment mismanagement by office with no reconciliation. Will not refund my money or return my calls.

Dr. Alicia W. Cole

Dr. Alicia W. Cole

Latest Rating

I have a patient since she was at the MMG on Randolph Rd. Both my husband and I have her as our Dr. I do not need to go to the Dr.often... maybe once a year or so a... Read more

Dr. Catherine B. Callahan

Dr. Catherine B. Callahan

Latest Rating

Love Dr. Callahan. She is thoughtful, kind, and knows her stuff! Wouldn't have anyone else as my primary care doctor!

Dr. Joseph P. Hunstad

Dr. Joseph P. Hunstad

Dr. Joseph Hunstad is both competent and professional

Dr. Richard T. Wynn

Dr. Richard T. Wynn

Latest Rating

Dr Wynn is amazing!!! I have ad to find another Dr since he left Cotswold.

Dr. Stephanie R. Richter

Dr. Stephanie R. Richter

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Excellent and thorough with my child. We have seen her for years.