Rate Southend Dentistry

Ratings for Southend Dentistry

Value

Such a great service, awesome hygienists, friendly.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Value

Never go to this dentistry. Dr. Picot (which should NOT be a doctor at all) there does NOT treat clients well. He will put this plastic guard inside your mouth that is too big to fit that makes you gag. I was there for almost 2 hours because he insist of putting this mouth guard inside my mouth and I just can't handle it. I disobeyed him and he literally threw his tool on the metal plate in such an arrogant, angry, and unprofessional manner. He DOES NOT care about the patients well-being or comfort. He will force you or he will get mad. After that first incident, I was petrified and pissed off that I will never ever recommend anyone to this dentistry. Read SAMMY J comment also. I don't know her but sounds like she went to the same unpleasant experienced as I did. Take these reviews seriously from many different people who rated this business awful because that is exactly you will experience. His license should be revoke and this business office should be close. They are way overpriced and you are treated like an animal. To those who rate this dentistry a 1 (poor rating), I highly recommend you report it to BBB as well. Check out other reviews like in yelp.com. If you don't see any recent reviews, BEWARE.

Submitted June 14, 2017

Value

The service here is amazing ! They go the extra mile to satisfy you !

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Value

Great service. Appointment started on time and my hygienist was very friendly and thorough in my cleaning.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Value

Very personable and friendly! Works well with my busy schedule and always gets the job done right!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Value

Overall a good experience, a little harsh on the teeth cleaning but that can be expected sometimes.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Value

Extremely nice and helpful professionals. Definitely making this my regular dentist office.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Value

The experience is always easy, even if it's a longer procedure. Friendly staff and great environment. Dr. Picot is the best.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Value

I had a good appointment. Everything was explained well from the moment I walked in the door.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Value

I have never been more comfortable in a dental office!!! This service is great & the atmosphere is amazing. I enjoyed sitting in the massage chair, while I had my work being done. I was so relaxed. The staff is amazing!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Please read the negative reviews and look for common factors before choosing this dentist. I visited SouthEnd Dentistry for a 6 month cleaning. They performed X-rays... Read more