Mercy Medical Center

Mercy Medical Center

Hospital

Rate Mercy Medical Center

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Mercy Medical Center

Value

I love Mercy's physicians and staff, but the Bunting Center for surgery was really awful. They use contracted staff for anesthesia. I had 3 really horrible experiences. I asked that my records were looked at from my surgery at the womens center, and the anesthesiologist said "I don't fell like walking over there". I ended up missing a week from work from the side effects of the surgery. The next time, I was getting a 1 minute biopsy. I was approved for twilight anesthesia, but I was put under General. When I told that I wanted to cancel the surgery because I didn't want to be put under general, the anesthesiologist pressed the button and put me under. I was out 17 hours and 41 minutes for a 1 minute and 13 second procedure. I missed another week of work and had horrible side effects. I won't have surgery at Mercy any longer, but I will see a few of the physicians there.

Submitted July 14, 2017 | flag

Value

Their orthopedic practice includes arrogant incompetent and indifferent surgeons. Dr. Nuebauer increased the length of my leg by 3/4 inch and refused to accurately diagnose the extent of the discrepancy or offer any corrective action

Submitted Feb. 27, 2017 | flag

Value

I had hip replacement done at Mercy two months ago and everything went smooth as silk. I felt the hospital was tops and the care was exceptional. Food was surprisingly excellent too! My doctor, Dr. Joseph Ciotola, was wonderful and my hip is like new!

Submitted Nov. 16, 2016 | flag

Value

I had foot surgery a year ago and was very pleased with the outcome and the hospital and staff !

Submitted Feb. 2, 2015 | flag

Value

Great staff and hospital. This is one of the best hospitals in the area!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

Value

The 16th floor, was brand new, beautiful. Food was excellent, nurses excellent.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2012 | flag