Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Value

The staff stays very busy. The food is good. My room is quite. The doctors are direct and answers all my questions.

Submitted March 17, 2017 | flag

Value

We appreciate everything that the staff is doing for my mother. Anytime I call or stop in, everyone is helpful in getting information to us.

Submitted March 17, 2017 | flag

Value

Really good experience. Excellent customer service thank you!

Submitted March 11, 2017 | flag

Value

Wanted to say how much I appreciated all the staff at Kindred Hospital. Thank you Tonica and Lori Jo for caring so much. I will stay in touch.

Submitted March 10, 2017 | flag

Value

To all the wonderful nurses and aides who took very good care of me. I was scared, nervous and not the nicest person when I arrived. Certain nurses just entered the room smiling which made things easier. I'm Sorry if I mistreated anyone or hurt your feelings. Thank you again for helping get recover.

Value

Just wanted to tell everyone Thank you for the care I recieved. The food was great. I was able to have visitors late at night when they got off work. It was surprisingly nice.

Value

i really appreciated the wound care nurses. They work extremely hard and all of them were very nice.

Value

I was very impressed with this hospital. My wife was there for several weeks. Absolutely everyone was extremely helpful and kind. We are so grateful for the doctors and all the nurses.

Submitted March 1, 2017 | flag

Value

I was treated with respect and courtesy. The doctors listen to my concerns and explained to me the things I did not understand. My call light was answered in a timely matter.. My room was cleaned daily. The nurses and aides were great. I have been here several times over the last few years.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2017 | flag

Value

Great physical therapy staff. I really enjoyed learning new things. Thank you Dr Holllingsworth for the great care and attention. Stephanie is so sweet, between her and Ms Lori Jo I really did not want to leave.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2017 | flag