Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Value

Great care and great staff. My grandpa is a patient here and the workers come in to talk to him all the time. The facility has a warm and caring feeling. Since my grandpa has been here we have seen major improvements we trust the staff that works here completely!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Value

The Nursing staff is great, they went out of their way to take extra care of me. The Doctors are very knowledgeable with a sence of humor (smile). The Hospital is very small but also very capable of handling situations like larger hospitals. I had never heard of Kindred Hospital before being a patient. Thank God for these hospitals, they are a life saver.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

Value

Kindred Hospital Indianapolis is very clean, the services they provide to the patients is great from all the staff. The food is simply awesome and I will definitely recommend the Hospital to everyone I know in the future. Thanks for everything.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

Value

I have been a patient here for about a couple of weeks, the staff have treated me with nothing but generousity. it’s been a wonderful experience to see all of the staff participate in the door decorations and they all look wonderful. Kindred Hospital Indianapolis has brought theChristmas Spirit to me since I am not able to go home to be with my family. Thanks for sharing all of your talents with all of your patients.

Submitted December 14, 2018

Value

Great staff, Great Doctors, Great food! This facility meets up to the ratings that are posted on this site. keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Value

I will be going home soon, I will truly miss all the great staff that has really helped me get bettter to go home. I wished I could name everyone but I can’t. Physical Therapy has not just built my confidence physically but they've encourage me to reach my full potential. I look forward to coming back to visit and seeing all of you soon.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

Value

The care is very good here. I have only been here for a short period of time but I am doing my very best along with the staff to get back to myself. It’s been a rough but I’m up for the challenge . I will defiantly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Value

My experience here has been very good, I am truly thankful for my wife who came a checked out the facility before I came. Although I am very sick, the staff here shows a lot of compassion for their patients. I really appreciate the time that the staff spends talking and cheering me up when I’m down. Overall my health has improved and I am getting stronger every day.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Value

I was admitted about 30 days ago primarily for dialysis. Kindred Hospital Indianapolis has some of the best dialysis techs around. They are very friendly and happy to see me when they arrive and I feel the same about them. I also have a great team to work with when I am in Physical Therapy. Anna is the greatest of them all she is really funny. Overall I am very pleased with my care.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Value

My husband is doing so great here at Kindred Hospital Indianapolis. The staff is so AMAZING! When we first arrived it did’nt look good, but thanks to the care that Kindred provide to their patients everything is starting to look up. He is now talking and participating in Physical Therapy and sitting up in a chair for at least two hours a day. Thanks for everything we really appreciate all of you.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Doctors at Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Dr. Shelia M. Gamache

Dr. Shelia M. Gamache

Latest Rating

Knowledgeable, caring, and thorough. Among the best I have seen in the Indy area, and believe me there are some not-so-good ones out there (unfortunately).

Dr. Linda L. Stropes