Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Value

Staff treated me with dignity. I had a private room. The therapy area was great, they had so many different things to do.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2017 | flag

Value

Going home today. Everyone has been so sweet and kind. I really think this is one of the nicest facilities we have around here.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2017 | flag

Value

Thanks for the great care . I really appreciated everyone helping with my recovery. You made me feel very special.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2017 | flag

Value

The social worker had everything I needed at home when I was released from the hospital. My appointments were also scheduled for me.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2017 | flag

Value

The staff has been wonderful with my dad. He likes all of them. They really made his stay comfortable. He is doing better. Thanks again for all the hard work.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2017 | flag

Value

My sister received great care. Staff always welcomed us to visit. No issues that I was aware of. The social worker was nice and helpful getting a nursing home close to our family.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2017 | flag

Value

Been here several times. The staff is very kind and caring. I enjoy meeting the new staff members that was not there on my previous visits. Dr. Hollingsworth listens to me.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2017 | flag

Value

My boyfriend had the best of care there. He was very sick, on the vent and unable to walk or do anything for himself. He was a patient for over a month. Now he was being set to a rehabilitation center for further therapy. The staff was great, very caring and hard working.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2017 | flag

Value

I recommend this hospital. It is very small and busy. I recieved great care. The wound care staff was wonderful. I appreciate all the kind wishes and I received and my blanket as I was leaving.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2017 | flag

Value

Everyone has been so kind and helpful . But, still want to go home.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2017 | flag