Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Value

I was treated with respect and diginity at Kindred Hospital of INDIANAPOLIS. I had my needs met. Staff smiled and spoke as I was taken done the hall to therapy. Room was nice a big. I was able to leave the door shut and when the staff went out of my room, they always asked if I wanted the door open or closed.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2017 | flag

Value

Thank you for the great care. I appreciated everyone's hard work . I will come right back if I need to, the doctor said that if I needed to I could.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2017 | flag

Value

Staff was caring. Physical therapy department was very nice, had a lot to do there. Room was private. Doctor Hollingsworth was kind and informative.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2017 | flag

Value

This staff works as a team . They always have 2 people to move and turn my husband. They never leave the room without asking me if I need anything.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2017 | flag

Value

My dad was at Kindred INDIANAPOLIS for a couple months. we could not be any more satisfied. They have helped my family tremendous.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2017 | flag

Value

Been here a couple of times. Something new is picking your own food items. Physical Therapy staff still the same people, very helpful and encouraging.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2017 | flag

Value

Appreciated the time that the social worker took with my family while we were deciding the next steps to take.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2017 | flag

Value

Want to just thank the staff and Dr. Strawbridge for the time and care that they have shown my husband. We realize that everyone is doing as much as possible.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2017 | flag

Value

I wish I could give the staff a 10. They all were so good to me. Just really treated me great.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2017 | flag

Value

Going home today. I have been at Kindred several time for wound care. Each time I make new friends and the care just gets better. Lori Jo said the door is always open.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2016 | flag