Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Value

Overall care was good, staff good. Overall would rate 5 star.

Submitted April 9, 2017 | flag

Value

We could not be more satisfied with the quality care I recieved during his stay. Any questions and concerns we had was dealt with in a timely matter. The food was good. The front desk gentleman was so sweet and very helpful.

Submitted March 28, 2017 | flag

Value

Great staff. Will be going home soon. The wound care girls really know what they are doing.

Submitted March 28, 2017 | flag

Value

The staff stays very busy. The food is good. My room is quite. The doctors are direct and answers all my questions.

Submitted March 17, 2017 | flag

Value

We appreciate everything that the staff is doing for my mother. Anytime I call or stop in, everyone is helpful in getting information to us.

Submitted March 17, 2017 | flag

Value

Really good experience. Excellent customer service thank you!

Submitted March 11, 2017 | flag

Value

Wanted to say how much I appreciated all the staff at Kindred Hospital. Thank you Tonica and Lori Jo for caring so much. I will stay in touch.

Submitted March 10, 2017 | flag

Value

To all the wonderful nurses and aides who took very good care of me. I was scared, nervous and not the nicest person when I arrived. Certain nurses just entered the room smiling which made things easier. I'm Sorry if I mistreated anyone or hurt your feelings. Thank you again for helping get recover.

Value

Just wanted to tell everyone Thank you for the care I recieved. The food was great. I was able to have visitors late at night when they got off work. It was surprisingly nice.

Value

i really appreciated the wound care nurses. They work extremely hard and all of them were very nice.