Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Value

I have never been hospitalized until this expirence. As a 15 year Nurses’s Aide myself, II was nervous about the care I would receive, but I received the upmost best care ever from nursing staff all the way to office staff. They all make it a point to come into your room or stop you in hallway to say hi and ask about your day and also share their day and experiences of home life with you. I wouldn’t of wanted care from no where else. I am great full, thankful, and blessed to have been referred to here for my treatment.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Value

My brother has been here for about two weeks and things are going well. A couple of days ago he began to feel bad and needed to be rehydrated. Now he is up and participating in Therapy and getting back in the swing of things. Thanks for everything we will definitely recommend .

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Value

I was so happy to see all the staff upon my return to see my mother today. I had an opportunity to speak to her Dr.s, Nurses and Alesha. I remember when I was here six months ago, she took this awesome picture of my Mom with this big huge smile and my new born at the time that I will cherish forever. I have placed it in my sons room so that he can see her everyday. Thanks again for taking great care of my Mom, our family is so very appreciative of the care that you have given.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Value

I would like to thank both of these great Doctors. Dr. Strawbridge and Dr. Kahn for all the support that they are showing to my husband during his illness.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Value

I was a little suspicious at first because I thought that this was a nursing home. After being here for a few weeks, I began to walk around and I could not believe the age range of all the patients here. I felt a lot better when I saw two or three people around the same age as I was. I am very happy here and the staff is very patient with me.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Value

My Mom is here with respiratory problems from a severe stroke that left her needing to have a Trach. She was admitted at Methodist before coming to Kindred Hospital Indianapolis. The respiratory team here has been absolutely wonderful with my Mom. We had to cut her hair do to the tangles being so bad that it was the last result. Physical Therapy assisted our family with a beautiful hair cut that we all can live with. Our family is really thankful for you guys and the care that you provide to your patients.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Value

Great customer services every time we are in the building. The Nursing staff is wonderful especially Laura! I would defiantly recommend this facility to all our family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Value

I have been a patient here since July 2nd. The staff here has been wonderful and the physical Therapy team is helping me become stronger. I can honestly say that I am seeing great improvements in my overall health condition. I will defiantly recommend Kindred to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Value

Kindred Hospital Indianapolis has been a great hospital for my mother. Laci has kept me and my family on top of everything that has been going on with her. I had no idea that her health conditions had changed in such a short period of time. As soon as they they found out they called me emmediately. I can’t say enough about the wonderful and caring staff that works here.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Value

In my opinion, caused my husbands death !!! Let him fall out of bed 4 different times, when I wasn't able to stay with him ( wife). Be so very careful when dealing with these type places. Lost my heart.

Submitted April 29, 2018

Doctors at Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Dr. Shelia M. Gamache

Dr. Shelia M. Gamache

Latest Rating

Knowledgeable, caring, and thorough. Among the best I have seen in the Indy area, and believe me there are some not-so-good ones out there (unfortunately).

Dr. Linda L. Stropes