Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Value

Great staff, Great Doctors, Great food! This facility meets up to the ratings that are posted on this site. keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Value

I will be going home soon, I will truly miss all the great staff that has really helped me get bettter to go home. I wished I could name everyone but I can’t. Physical Therapy has not just built my confidence physically but they've encourage me to reach my full potential. I look forward to coming back to visit and seeing all of you soon.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

Value

The care is very good here. I have only been here for a short period of time but I am doing my very best along with the staff to get back to myself. It’s been a rough but I’m up for the challenge . I will defiantly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Value

My experience here has been very good, I am truly thankful for my wife who came a checked out the facility before I came. Although I am very sick, the staff here shows a lot of compassion for their patients. I really appreciate the time that the staff spends talking and cheering me up when I’m down. Overall my health has improved and I am getting stronger every day.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Value

I was admitted about 30 days ago primarily for dialysis. Kindred Hospital Indianapolis has some of the best dialysis techs around. They are very friendly and happy to see me when they arrive and I feel the same about them. I also have a great team to work with when I am in Physical Therapy. Anna is the greatest of them all she is really funny. Overall I am very pleased with my care.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Value

My husband is doing so great here at Kindred Hospital Indianapolis. The staff is so AMAZING! When we first arrived it did’nt look good, but thanks to the care that Kindred provide to their patients everything is starting to look up. He is now talking and participating in Physical Therapy and sitting up in a chair for at least two hours a day. Thanks for everything we really appreciate all of you.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Value

I have never been hospitalized until this expirence. As a 15 year Nurses’s Aide myself, II was nervous about the care I would receive, but I received the upmost best care ever from nursing staff all the way to office staff. They all make it a point to come into your room or stop you in hallway to say hi and ask about your day and also share their day and experiences of home life with you. I wouldn’t of wanted care from no where else. I am great full, thankful, and blessed to have been referred to here for my treatment.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Value

My brother has been here for about two weeks and things are going well. A couple of days ago he began to feel bad and needed to be rehydrated. Now he is up and participating in Therapy and getting back in the swing of things. Thanks for everything we will definitely recommend .

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Value

I was so happy to see all the staff upon my return to see my mother today. I had an opportunity to speak to her Dr.s, Nurses and Alesha. I remember when I was here six months ago, she took this awesome picture of my Mom with this big huge smile and my new born at the time that I will cherish forever. I have placed it in my sons room so that he can see her everyday. Thanks again for taking great care of my Mom, our family is so very appreciative of the care that you have given.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Value

I would like to thank both of these great Doctors. Dr. Strawbridge and Dr. Kahn for all the support that they are showing to my husband during his illness.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Doctors at Kindred Hospital-Indianapolis

Dr. Shelia M. Gamache

Dr. Shelia M. Gamache

Latest Rating

Knowledgeable, caring, and thorough. Among the best I have seen in the Indy area, and believe me there are some not-so-good ones out there (unfortunately).

Dr. Linda L. Stropes