Unity Point Methodist

Hospital

Rate Unity Point Methodist

Ratings for Unity Point Methodist

Value

I went in there for kidney stones. I just can't believe they run their nurses that way or employ bad ones. This young nurse acted put out that I needed pain meds for my kidney stones. She obviously never had kidney stones. Anyways, she never gave meds on time without constant reminders and didn't ever check on me. I'm a big boy but I'm seriously concerned for people that are old, can't help themselves etc. I thought nurses got into that gig to help people??

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Value

I have had surgical procedures at all three non-specialty hospitals in Peoria, and would recommend Unity Point Methodist or Proctor over OSF Saint Francis every day of the week.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Value

18 month old son was brought by ambulance for having a seizure. This was the first time this has ever happened and no fever was ever present. When he arrived at the hospital he had another while we were in the room. I went to go get help at the nurse station while my husband watched over my son.- no one came. I even went to the nurses station twice. By time the doctor finally came to the room seizure was over. I expressed my concerns to the doctor. His response was " We have a head trauma next door, and a heart attack in the next room. Some people are ACTUALLY dying." By far the absolute worst care we have ever received in a medical setting. Patients and their families shouldn't have to suffer because of lack of compassion and being under staffed.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Value

Friendly staff and easy to navigate. I'm a hard stick and lab always gets on first try!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Value

Very friendly and caring staff. Care is prompt and thorough.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Value

13 year old has pain from low back down leg due to a fall doctor orders an x-ray instead of a ct scan an x-ray does not show nerves we knew nothing was broken THE DOCTOR DID NOT LISTEN TO THE PATIENT OR THE PATIENTS PARENT SO NOW WE HAVE TO SPEND MORE TIME AND MONEY TO SEE ANOTHER DOCTOR AND THE CHILD IS STILL IN A LOT OF PAIN SO THANK YOU UNITY POINT WE ARE GLAD IT WASNT LIFE THREATENING

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Value

Absolutely horrible experience and severely short staffed I would never recommend!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Value

Had chest pain & pushed nurse call & 20 minutes later a nurse showed up...chest pain was no longer present but she offered me a pain pill anyway it wasn't necessary

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Value

dont go here they mess up the billing - then refuse to resolve it - BEWARE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Value

We were not informed that the pediatric unit was closed but they admitted our 6 day old granddaughter anyway on their nursing home unit (Methodist Inn). It is an adult unit with no pediatric equipment or supplies. The nurse had to leave the floor to get supplies when something was needed. They also had 4 people in isolation for infections. No place for a baby to be.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Doctors at Unity Point Methodist

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.