Kindred Hospital-Peoria

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Peoria

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Peoria

Value

My father's lips were blue and he said he was going home to Jesus. I got a nurse and she said his blue lips were from anxiety and gave him an anti-anxiety message. He was suppose to go home the next week but I got a call at 4 a.m. that he died. Theydid not help him at all! I knew better than to trust that nurse and should have pitched a fit to get him help and I didn't and now I will live with that regret!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Value

My mom received excellent care in the short time she was there and during her passing the staff was comforting and helpful in ICU. Great Big Thank You to Aaron and Tyler as they checked on us and answered all our questions. Highly Recommend !!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Value

I really liked Belinda and Roxie took me through some trials and tribulations.she explained I was very satisfied with the staff . Tony case manager was very patient and kind.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

It's OK. sdfa;lsdfjlsd l;sjdflkjsdf ;lsjdfl;sjd sl;jdfl;sfd

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Very Good Hospital, Very Good Hospital, Very Good Hospital,

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Value

The staff are great. Natasha has been wonderful. Acts like she really cares about the patients. Dr. Ahmad and Dr. Soyaanno. Tommie the supervisor is amazing . The dietary aide brought us coffee and pastries for us so we would not have to leave our fathers beside. It is a small hospital with wonderful caring people. Thank you to everyone. Room 309

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Value

Natasha goes above and beyond to help even if it is not her patient. The staff are all good . Hagerty

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Value

This has been a great experience. The food was good. All the staff are really friendly and nice.Room 310

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Value

Great jobThe staff are awesome thank you to everyone

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Value

Melissa the nurse is very good. Abby is awesome, Shelia is a great nurse and very, very nice person. Khary is also great. Belinda has been very good. Mike on 3rd shift is a great CNA. Rose has done a very nice job on my room. Give her an A+ for that. Room 203 Tiffany

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Doctors at Kindred Hospital-Peoria

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.