Kindred Chicago Lakeshore

Hospital

Rate Kindred Chicago Lakeshore

Ratings for Kindred Chicago Lakeshore

Value

Great facility - don't let the older building fool you. My mother received great care by responsible , professional, kind people. After so many bad experiences in so many different hosptal's and rehab facilities this year, Kindred was a refreshing change. Thank you for taking good care of my mother. D Barberio

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Value

Went home recently from here and they made sure I had what needed for home. While I was there got my paper everyday and large private room and the overall care was great.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Value

i am sorry I do not have facebook or anything other bill said he can help with this and he did he is a great person. The staff as well new there jobs and did what they were supposed to for me so with all that said thanks so much. Linda Harris

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Value

Leaving a review isn't easy. This should have been done months ago -my auntie spent there after leaving the hospital and she did improve. Nothing is perfect but this is the we would return if needed you guys were great.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Value

My sister was transferred from another hospital, and I was surprised how helpful they were with her medical needs. There is a calmness I have since she has been there.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Value

My partner is there and when I visit everything seems to be kool. She has a nice size private room with a view of the lake. I really do like the rehab team and she does also, she has been concern with her discharge plan. She has really gotten use to the team and afraid of meeting a new group of people. We will also miss the free pick up service also.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Value

Shortest way to die. If you want your relative to go in cardiac arrest with their nurse in lunch, this is the right place to go. Rest assue that no one is going to help your love one.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Value

Where did you get all those good reviews? my father went to recover from sepsis and these people let him by himself during cardiac arrest!!! Drs rounding? when? the nurses are cold and rude. OMG do not mislead people to believe your lies.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Value

Good place for healing we had a close friend there and what a different you guys made in there recovery.

Submitted August 19, 2017

Value

We thought this was a nursing home, but it's not. It just like a hospital but smaller. They have doctors rounding all day and their staff are RN. This was nice surprise!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Doctors at Kindred Chicago Lakeshore

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.