Kindred Chicago Lakeshore

Hospital

Rate Kindred Chicago Lakeshore

Ratings for Kindred Chicago Lakeshore

Value

My sister was transferred from another hospital, and I was surprised how helpful they were with her medical needs. There is a calmness I have since she has been there.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Value

My partner is there and when I visit everything seems to be kool. She has a nice size private room with a view of the lake. I really do like the rehab team and she does also, she has been concern with her discharge plan. She has really gotten use to the team and afraid of meeting a new group of people. We will also miss the free pick up service also.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Value

Shortest way to die. If you want your relative to go in cardiac arrest with their nurse in lunch, this is the right place to go. Rest assue that no one is going to help your love one.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Value

Where did you get all those good reviews? my father went to recover from sepsis and these people let him by himself during cardiac arrest!!! Drs rounding? when? the nurses are cold and rude. OMG do not mislead people to believe your lies.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Value

Good place for healing we had a close friend there and what a different you guys made in there recovery.

Submitted August 19, 2017

Value

We thought this was a nursing home, but it's not. It just like a hospital but smaller. They have doctors rounding all day and their staff are RN. This was nice surprise!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Value

Recently was transfer from there to a rehab center. This would have never happen without the staff at lakeshore. You guys were great

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Value

You guys worked so well with my aunt and some of the things going on with her we really appreciate your good care.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Value

Just a short note to express our feeling about your location, look nice inside and you staff moving around quite a bit. The area is nice but was a distance for us but you guys offer free bus service that was GREAT!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Value

This was sort of different use to dad being. In a nursing home. You see doctors there everyday and it was clean. We like the care also

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Doctors at Kindred Chicago Lakeshore

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.