Doctors Plastic Surgery

Clinic

Rate Doctors Plastic Surgery

Ratings for Doctors Plastic Surgery

Value

Everything about my experience at Doctors Plastic Surgery Chicago was great. The office was very clean and everyone from the lady at the front desk to the doctor, to the patient coordinator was very professional and organized. I would definitely recommend Doctors Plastic Surgery Chicago to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Value

Very professional all of the staff was respectful and the doctor made me feel comfortable as if I was talking to a friend

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Value

I'm very happy I went to my free Doctors Plastic Surgery Chicago Consultation. Everybody at the clinic was wonderful and the prices were very reasonable. I'm confident that anyone who goes will return to have a procedure...Doctors Plastic Surgery Chicago is just that special of a place.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Value

I loved Doctors Plastic Surgery Chicago. The receptionist was so nice: she made me feel welcomed and answered all my questions. The doctor addressed my concerns one by one. He didn't hesitate to let me know exactly how the whole procedure works. I felt like he was the right doctor for me and booked my tummy tuck and under arm surgery without thinking twice.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Value

The staff at Doctors Plastic Surgery Chicago were very generous and informative. They thoroughly answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns. I didn't feel rushed during my consultation, and I feel super comfortable knowing I'll be in great hands before, during, and after my procedure.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Doctors at Doctors Plastic Surgery

Dr. Marcelo Ghersi

Dr. Marcelo Ghersi

1 review

Latest Rating

Dr. Ghersi is the BEST!!! I had a breast lift and implants and they look amazing. I recovered well and within weeks I look amazing. I can't say enough about Dr. G... Read more