St Anthony's Hospital

Hospital

Rate St Anthony's Hospital

Ratings for St Anthony's Hospital

Value

Over the years, I have had hip replacement, gall bladder removal and heart workup there and have been very pleased and impressed with the hospital.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Value

We had to go to St. Antony's for an ER visit for my mother-in-law. She has been there for a week and a half now, unfortunately she has been diagnosed with Stage IV liver cancer. The last 10 days we have found the hospital staff and facilities to be quite exceptional. Only issue we have come across is the food quality for the patients.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Value

I've had trauma treatment at another hospital in St. Petersburg; as well as medical work done at one closer to St. Anthony. This being said, St. Anthony's Hospital is the BEST I've ever been treated at in the entire United States. The entire staff - from the cleaning folks on up, are very kind and knowledgeable; the premises clean, clean clean; noise level well controlled and doctors among the very best. I never wish to go to any other local hospital in the future, save for St. Anthony's!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Value

Had to go to ER for catheterization after OP surgery. Children (alias, Drs.) treated me like I just flew in from Mars. A butcher with a piece of sirloin than these folks.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Value

This hospital killed my husband. First, they fed him solid food, even though he was very weak and nauseated when admitted. He vomited the solid food, and inhaled vomit which destroyed his lungs. Then they followed a too aggressive dialysis schedule, and he had a cardiac arrest. Immediately after the CA, they started trying to bully me into killing my husband off. They are a horrible, horrible institution and should be shut down.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Value

Went to the ER with congestive heart failure. Was emitted and treated for 3 days. The staff all around were caring and very professional. A incredible hospital experience

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Value

This comment is confined to the psychiatric unit at St. Anthony's. I would not recommend the care, especially nursing. It is impersonal, distant and uncaring in my experience with a close relative. Individual doctors range from quite good to very poor. Choose an excellent doctor and check on your relative very often. This unit remains very old fashioned in it's rigidity & is neither welcoming nor very caring in general in our family's experience.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Doctors at St Anthony's Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.