Kindred Hospital-St Petersburg

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-St Petersburg

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-St Petersburg

Value

Definitely recommend this hospital for dialysis and good care. Nurses always are pleasant and caring. The doctors are not good listeners but the nurses and other staff are.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

Value

This is the 3rd time I have been, I love the staff here. Everyone is nice and always willing to help. If I have to go back to a facility I would love to come back here. Thank you all

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Value

Excellent Hospital and doctors . Dr Garcia took excellent care of me the staff was amazingly kind and friendly. Thank you guys for a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Value

I want to thank the people at Kindred for being very friendly and nice. I am leaving today. Thank you to everyone for stopping by to visit with me, House keeping people, rehab staff and respiratory. I am thankful to the nurses that took really good care of me.. Charlie Parker.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Value

I want to Thank Ryan and Ivonne for helping me take a shower and helping me learn how to take better care of myself. I am very thankful to you both. I promise to take care of myself. Jacquelyn.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Value

I was treated for a life-threatening condition. A family member was called to collect my body. I walked out of this vile place about three weeks later.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Value

Excellent service. Doctors and the staff are wonderful, very friendly atmosphere and caring staff. Ms. Lazar

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Value

What a beautiful hospital. The medical staff is outstanding. Nurses, doctors and therapists are very professional and friendly. It’s a warm and very caring place to be when you are sick, the staff has taken very good care of me. Thank you Kindred Hospital.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Value

Thank you Dr Abel for your compassionate care, and for taking care of me throughout my hospilization at Kindred Hospital. Your group of young doctors have and always had the best bedside manner I could ever ask for. I have been taken care of in your absence by at least 4 other excellent partners in your practice. I am truly blessed to have had you take care of me. Thank you for everything you did to help me go to rehab and then home.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Value

Best hospital to come to if you want to be treated with great care. Doctors and staff are the best.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Doctors at Kindred Hospital-St Petersburg

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.