Michael S Flynn PA

Hospital

Rate Michael S Flynn PA

Ratings for Michael S Flynn PA

Value

He saved my wife’s life. We feel we have the best cardiologist possible in CollierCounty and the State.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Value

Dr. Michael Flynn is awesome. Even at the end of a long day & running behind schedule, he didn't rush through my appointment & was extremely thorough. I'm grateful to have him as my cardiologist. Naples needs more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Value

Many years ago, my son, a doctor in Naples then, now retired, recommended Dr. Fynn when I needed a cardiologist. Today, I know him to be rated by other physicians I use at the top of his profession..

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Doctors at Michael S Flynn PA

Dr. Howard J. Kapp

Dr. Howard J. Kapp

Latest Rating

3 years later and I am in constant pain after bilateral hip replacement. Dr Kapp told me his surgery was perfect. Problems are my fault!

Dr. Steven L. Case

Dr. Steven L. Case

Latest Rating

PLEASE understand that Dr. Case left Naples when a divorce caused him sufficient problems that he felt that he should get outta Dodge.

Dr. Michael S. Flynn

Dr. Michael S. Flynn

Latest Rating

He cares about his patients and knows best how to treat any type of heart problems.

Dr. Vita Anksh

Dr. Vita Anksh

Latest Rating

They collected money up front for co-payments and I never went back and they still have not sent back my money.

Dr. Steven R. Bialkin

Dr. Steven R. Bialkin

1 review

Latest Rating

Staff is very helpful. However, he can't seem to keep the same secreatry.

Dr. Eugene Becker

Dr. Eugene Becker

1 review

Latest Rating

this office does not take time to give patient care nor have a staff! he has his WIFE work the desk and he spends very little time with patients. he also sends rx in... Read more

Dr. Timothy L. Kerwin