Dr. Christopher Calcagni

Clinic

Rate Dr. Christopher Calcagni

Ratings for Dr. Christopher Calcagni

Value

Great care great staff. Excellent surgeon. We be talking about him to anyone that needs foot and ankle care

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

Value

Awesome doctor in every single way. So nice and funny. Staff great and office very pretty

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

Value

Dr. Calcagni is excellent. He is very personable and his staff is super friendly. He did surgery on my toe. I had absolutely no poet op pain. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Value

My husband was a patient of Dr. Calcagni and had several surgeries ultimately ending up in a toe amputation. While the doctor appeared to be in full control of the situations as they evolved, and is definitely personable and knowledgeable, his lack of responsibility in FOLLOW UP is despicable. I was desperate for some answers while my husband was hospitalized and placed several phone calls to his office. NONE WERE ACKNOWLEDGED. The doctor supposedly never received the messages even though the situation repeated itself several times. When I saw him after that he was fully aware both he and his office completely ignored my frantic attempts. My husband had to be at the wound center weekly and when doctor told us he would no longer be there, and another physician was taking over at the center, he assured us - in the very same sentence - he can always be reached through the patient portal and he supposedly fired several people because they did not give him important messages. IT'S ALL A BIG LIE! The doctor wrote my husband a Rx to obtain orthotics. After a full month waiting my husband phoned the shoe store to know what the delay was to be told they phoned the doctor's office THREE TIMES to obtain additional information and never received a response! Needless to say another physician has taken over. My husband signed a release for his records to be sent to the new doctor over a week ago and unless I threaten to wreak pure havoc in his office they will never be sent. I wouldn't recommend starting with Dr. Calcagni strictly for the reasons listed.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Value

I have been Dr. Chris Calcagni paitent for several years now ,I can honestly say he is an awsome DR. and an awsome man as well.I have travled with him threw several move and mile stones in our lives I highly recomend DR.Chris is by far the most honest,,dependable and caring DR. that you cou personalableld ever have.He truely cares about you and will give you 100 percent of his time and attention .he has a great staff but most most of all I have had several surgries with DR.Chris and he out of the many surgons I have is the only surgon I have seen in my life that cares about you as a person and his paitent so much he personaly takes time out of his very busy day to call each and every paitent to check on them after each surgery and day after that to make sure you are ok and everthing is going the way it should.I only wish their were more DR'S. left on this earth just like him ,I can truely say who ever you seeing at this time one visit with DR.Chris and you will switch DR.'S after you first visit with him thats no lie ,I will follow DR.Chris where ever he goes and highly recomend him to all of you.Thankyou DR.CHRIS for everything you have done to help me threw all the many feet problems I have had most my life your a true blessing to have as a DR. ...Edward joseph Miller from LEHIGH ACRES.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I see dr. Calcagni regularly for general foot care. He continues to be extremely professional and show a true concern for me not just as a patient but as a person. ... Read more