Sharp Mary Birch

Hospital

Rate Sharp Mary Birch

Ratings for Sharp Mary Birch

Value

I have had nothing but pleasant stay with the delivery of my three children.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Value

Best Hospital I have ever been in. Felt like I was in a resort rather than a hospital. The nursing staff is the best, you will not find better anywhere. All the locals in San Diego know Mary Birch is the BEST WOMENS HOSPITAL! Thank you again Sharp!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Value

The RNs are horrible!!!!! They truly make your hospital stay a nightmare. Why don't they have all private rooms? It's disgusting sharing a room with someone after you have given birth. I'm sure they generate enough money to do so. Just another example of creedy corporate America.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Value

You are rushed out of L&D you are so tired and are wheeled off to a shared room which sucks when you have visitors or just want privacy! They accidentally placed another patients band on me which i didnt find out until after birth. The post part staff nurses are cold and distant. L&D nurses are 80% nice and pleasant. What I dont like is how they try to unnaturally induce your labor to make it go faster because its more money for them. IE popping your water, giving pitocin...its all about speeding up delivery rather than allowing nature to take its course. If you are going natural, they are not supportive, you are better off at UCSD or Sharp Grossmont.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Doctors at Sharp Mary Birch

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.