Kaiser Foundation Hospital

Hospital

Rate Kaiser Foundation Hospital

Ratings for Kaiser Foundation Hospital

Value

I think Kaiser is Excellent! All the Doctors I’ve had have been really good! Also the departments I’ve been in for different health issues have also been really good, the staff at Kaiser really care about their patients!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Value

It all depends on if you have a doctor that has time to care. The specialists I've seen have been mostly great, my general OB/GYN and Nurse Practitioner don't seem to care or just don't have time to care.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Value

I just had a hip replacement at Kaiser Hospital in Fresno. The entire hospital staff of 3 West were awesome! They were very caring, attentive & professional. I couldn't believe how quickly they responded to any need I had. The best part was that my RN & NA would come in just to check on me every hour. Did I need anything, how was my pain level, ect. The surgery team, pre & post-op were great too. I had total peace going into my surgery knowing I was in good hands. And my outcome has been positive too. Only 2 weeks out of surgery & feeling pretty darn good! Thank you Dr Kumar & everyone! You're the best!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Doctors at Kaiser Foundation Hospital

Dr. Greg N. Matsubara

Dr. Greg N. Matsubara

Latest Rating

Great bedside manner. He listens to you and how you are feeling. After if I have a question, he answers in a manner I understand.

Dr. MAX Wirjo

Dr. MAX Wirjo

1 review

Latest Rating

Dr. Wirjo is medically unprofessional. He Does not take responsibility for his actions. My husband was a patient of his. When my husband who has been in severe pa... Read more