St JOSEPHS hospital

Hospital

Rate St JOSEPHS hospital

Ratings for St JOSEPHS hospital

Value

Terrible ER experience...Hospital Doctors seemed UN-knowledgeable...Believe my hospital stay made me sicker. While there I observed the cleaning staff...the way they partially wipe down part of the room with THE SAME CLOTH turned my stomach. Went home sicker then went in. BE AWARE...They are Notorious for infection control

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

Love this hospital. I had 2 of my kids there. Always go there

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Value

Dirty hospital. Don't give patients showers. I came in to give my mother a shower. The young nurses act like you are bothering them while they are flirting with male nurse and talking and laughing in the halls. Food is cold because the gal who serves stops to talk and laugh as well with the other nurses standing around. Medication is given as late as 10:30 PM which I think should be earlier than that for an 89 year old women. There is one nurse who does do his job and does it well and he is the only one I saw working! His name is Steve.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Value

I refuse to utilize this hospital after I was treated horribly and accused of not being ill, when in fact I had had shingles. Then, I was assaulted by a "care taker" taking my blood. I askedher not to take blood from my injured arm. She didn't care and forcibly took the blood from my injured arm. STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOSPITAL!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Value

13 hours after arriving by ambulance i got a room and some water. Never asked in the 4 days there if i wanted to wash up. Never addressed my severe cough, lack of sleep. Rude techs, had to ask for everything to get anything. Nevèr so afraid about surviving the night, or even getting the right meds. Filthy place, I would rather die than go there again. Ann Western

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Value

Been there several times. Most where for shorticulture term ER with stays of 1 night and most release the same day. One stay was for a week after a heart attack. One was for slow heart beat of 30 to 40 per minute. After this one I was released to a rehabilitation center for a total of 2 weeks. The most recent for major foot surgery by Dr Stephen of Arizona Orthopedic Associates. Was to be released to home due to other health reasons I stayed overnight. Found out I was inupdated for 3 hrs. As before I was discharged to a rehabilation center. Dr was great and the staff at St Joseph'Smith where awesome. I am transgender male to female. The staff at the used feminine pronoun's to address me witch went a long way to make feel more comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Value

I spent one night in neurological ICU after an unruptured brain aneurysm coiling procedure. The hospital was clean and the two ICU nurses attending me were fabulous (Sarah and Etzi (spelling?).

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Value

My husband was a patient for 3 days on 5P. No bath, spilled his urinal and bed was not changed. Only one who got him out of bed was family. Told his surgeon if any more surgery needed we would go to another facility.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Value

This hospital is the worst in Tucson. I contracted MRSA through the attending physicians assistant in the ER after my open wound was touched by a bare, unsanitized hand. No gloves, no soap, nothing. The infection almost killed me, but thank goodness UMC hospital took care of me. I reluctantly returned 3 years later for an outpatient procedure and the doctor performed a procedure without my consent while I was under anesthesia. The procedure is irreversible and has changed my life for the worst.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Value

very niuce logbed it bery much and i couldnt ahve asked for a better teat nent olkan exceot fir the price. famn that was exoencsice.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Doctors at St JOSEPHS hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.