Northwest Medical Center

Hospital

Rate Northwest Medical Center

Ratings for Northwest Medical Center

Value

Emergency room visit Doctor and nurses are fantastic. Tests run quickly treated quickly. Love this hospital

flag | Submitted December 18, 2019

Value

The nurses are so insensitive and they just don't care. Working at northwest is just a paycheck to some of them - most of them

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Value

My wife and I live closer to other hospitals but we will always choose Northwest because of the quality care we have received here. Big shout out to the third floor nurses Michael,Carla and Tammy the director of nursing, plus April in the OR.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Value

Excellent service, everybody is very helpful, knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Value

I spent 90 days in this hospital. The doctors and staff gave me excellent medical care.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Value

I spent 17 days in NMC, both in the neuro unit and in the inpatient rehab. I could not have asked for better care than I received there. Every staff member I came in contact with was very caring, helpful and knowledgeable. I will be highly recommending this hospital and this is where I'll come the next time I need medical care.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Value

I was transported to NWMC 6 times from late last year until 2/29/16. I had 4 surgeries and the surgeon & pulmonologist were great. I was given morphine, a lot, at times with Ativan and it lowered my BP to a scary low. My iPhone was stolen on the last surgery. I reported it but never heard back. Many, almost ALL of RNs & TECHS on the 4th floor are TERRIBLE. Extremely rude, didn't care about many pts. Including me & a man who cried all the time. I had so much morphine it really affected me in a negative way. Very rude, sarcastic, uncaring staff.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Value

We have had numerous experiences with Northwest Medical Center and have always been very pleased with the medical care and with the attitude of the people working there. The staff has been pleasant, helpful, and courteous at every turn - even when they have had to deal with rude "customers." Thank you for your excellent service.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Value

It's easier to die than to get help at this facility. I asked a nurse to bring in a basin as I was going to throw up... she never showed up until I emptied my stomach on the bed and then she yelled at me because she had to change the sheets... beware.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Value

Came in because I lost the tip of my finger to a freak accident. I brought the fingertip with me. The hospital emergency staff made me wait for over an hour with my finger bleeding consistently. I finally had to ring the nurse bell and walk myself out to the hall with my bleeding pan, in order to get someone to help me. I was told that "I won't bleed to death." !! The service was outrageous. I could have died bleeding out in that room. When the Doctor (so-called) finally arrived, she told me I need to wait until 2 days for the surgeon to see me. They put a small patch on my finger and told me to leave. They made me leave without my finger tip, which was later never found. I am now without a finger tip and unable to get any good help in trying to get it back on. Northwest Hospital should be sued to the ground for the way they treated me, and the way they treat patients regularly.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Doctors at Northwest Medical Center

Dr. Michael J. Huether

Dr. Michael J. Huether

Latest Rating

Very happy about the care from Dr. Huether and his staff.

Dr. STUART I. Melcer

Dr. STUART I. Melcer

Latest Rating

Dr.Melcer is a very dedicated doctor! His compassionate and very caring , made my son feel very comfortable. Phenomenal experience with his medical care! Goes along... Read more

Dr. Darren P. Hee

Dr. Darren P. Hee

Latest Rating

Dr. Hee is an awesome doctor! He is knowledgeable, patient, kind & trustworthy! I am so fortunate that he is my physician.

Dr. Domingo Cheleuitte

Dr. Domingo Cheleuitte

Latest Rating

Dr. Cheleuitte is one of the most professional physicians I have ever encountered. His training and background is top notch and it shows in his work.

Dr. Patrick M. Chiasson

Dr. Patrick M. Chiasson

Latest Rating

I really felt that Dr Chiasson wanted to help me. He explained things so I could understand and spoke directly to me.

Dr. Suresh B. Katakkar

Dr. Suresh B. Katakkar

Latest Rating

Very knowledgeable, and excellent care for my treatment. The staff was very caring.

Dr. Shawn A. Tassone

Dr. Shawn A. Tassone

Latest Rating

I have seen both him and his wife in the office and they are both very wonderful dr's! He has done a surgery on me a few yaers ago and i can hardly see the scar. Bef... Read more

Dr. Gregory Yang

Dr. Gregory Yang

Latest Rating

very supportive,helpful, considerate.Would definitely reccomend.

Dr. Gary R. Monash

Dr. Gary R. Monash

Latest Rating

I went to the office to find what was causing blockage and explosive vomiting. The Doctor never met me.I met a physician's assistant and explained the problem. I was... Read more

Dr. Edmund Krasinski

Dr. Edmund Krasinski

Latest Rating

Other than Debbie, his staff need mental help. The positive reviews appear to be written by the doctors staff.