Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences

Hospital

Rate Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences

Ratings for Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences

Value

Horrible place. Drugging is the way they treat patients

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Value

Would never recommend! Even my worse enemy. Govt funding should be taken away. They are not helping their pateints get well just medicate !

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Value

I visited Ontario Shores with a friend who was visiting her father in the Alzheimer's and dementia unit. It was disturbing to see that one of the residents had ended up on the floor, (I'm not sure if he fell or sat down). A staff member stood over him telling him to get up and that he got himself there, so he'll have to get himself up. I was feeling anxiety over watching him struggle to get up on his own. The lack of compassion and empathy was disgusting! Where was the preservation of dignity for this poor man who deserves the respect of someone who has probably lived a full life as a contributing member of society? I only regret that I did not say something at the time for fear that it may affect the treatment of my friend's father.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Value

A little confusing as to what's going on, but if you ask, they'll tell you right there. Very knowledgeable staff. Flexible staff. Ongoing construction made it hard to focus during sessions sometimes.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Doctors at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.