Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences

Hospital

Rate Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences

Ratings for Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences

Value

I had a referral to Ontario Shores from my doctor. I finally received a vociemail to book my appointment, which took forever. I was told that the person from Ontario Shores tried calling me numerous times and was unsuccessful. Meanwhile, I only received one voicemail. I can't respond to *numerous calls* when only one voicemail was left and I tried calling back numerous times to reach this person but was unsuccessful. I'm not impressed at all. Is this the type of caring and concerned treatment that we are receiving in Canada? I agree with the other posters. This place needs a revamp and some caring and honest professionals.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Value

Drugs are what they offer and electric shock. Management is only concerned with funding not patient care

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Value

Horrible place. Drugging is the way they treat patients

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Value

Would never recommend! Even my worse enemy. Govt funding should be taken away. They are not helping their pateints get well just medicate !

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Value

I visited Ontario Shores with a friend who was visiting her father in the Alzheimer's and dementia unit. It was disturbing to see that one of the residents had ended up on the floor, (I'm not sure if he fell or sat down). A staff member stood over him telling him to get up and that he got himself there, so he'll have to get himself up. I was feeling anxiety over watching him struggle to get up on his own. The lack of compassion and empathy was disgusting! Where was the preservation of dignity for this poor man who deserves the respect of someone who has probably lived a full life as a contributing member of society? I only regret that I did not say something at the time for fear that it may affect the treatment of my friend's father.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Value

A little confusing as to what's going on, but if you ask, they'll tell you right there. Very knowledgeable staff. Flexible staff. Ongoing construction made it hard to focus during sessions sometimes.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Doctors at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.