Mackenzie Health

Mackenzie Health

Hospital

Rate Mackenzie Health

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Mackenzie Health

Value

if you can find it a review on june 9 2017 by someone saying he is a doctor. that says a lot. I have lived in rh I should have known better . the big star surgeon of mac most employees refuse to have anything to do with even the drivers from York transit have heard stories about him as well as st johns rhab. I went to er because I had stiffness right beside a implant in place to fix a cracked knee cap in er not even 2 minutes and this doctor is telling me I needed a stent operation.i even grabbed my knee beside the implant a asked if this was a problem and they said they said no I should have just to my own doctor to get the implant area xrayed. leg amputated afterwards you hear big superstar surgeon is known for doing amputations.how come those morbidly obese people still have both legs. this person
is known as the dirty doctor because of high post op infection rate. on woman said she went to him and told me he stunk like he needed a shower. I never got that close. he reportedly cuts high to make rehab more difficult. hopefully enough people will become aware of the need for for this hospital to be investigated and the incompitents running this place to be fired. patient relations is useless they hide behind the colloge of physicians and only delay stonewall and hope you will just forget it. I can assure them I wipursue them till the day I die stay away from this hospital. how many positive does anyone see regarding this hospital idiot surgeon uses er to hustle surgeries for him

Submitted June 14, 2017 | flag

Value

The absolute worst hospital. Wouldn't go back if my life depended on it.

Submitted April 3, 2017 | flag

Value

worst hospital I have ever been to. Very unprofessional emergency staff and doctors. My poor mother-in-law was admitted here one time and was treated very badly. Being from the United States ,where care ,compassion and professionalism are not only expected, but demanded by patients, Mackenzie health is like being at a army field hospital. it's dirty also. Unless your life depends on it, DO NOT GO TO THIS HOSPITAL! they suck!

Submitted Dec. 6, 2016 | flag

Value

This hospital needs to be investigated and entire top staff should be questioned and fired! They are corrupted and extremely rude and I could even say your risking your own life by only attending this hospital. I hope someone will report entire administration. Terrible.

Submitted July 4, 2016 | flag

Value

Extremely poorly serviced hospital. Was in emerge due to food blocking my throat. Had to wait 16 hours to see anyone, and ended up going to Newmarket Hospital for a gastroscopey. Newmarket hospital was like heaven. I would never go back to Mackenzie Health for anything.

Submitted April 8, 2016 | flag

Value

Never go here for anything. Spend the extra money to go to a hospital closer to Toronto.

Submitted April 4, 2016 | flag

Value

Long wait in emergency department.......... Terrible

Submitted Nov. 16, 2015 | flag

Value

The worst hospital I have ever delt with. Extreamely unprofessional staff.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2015 | flag

Value

although we use this hospital as a family for emergencies, we leave disappointed with the service most times. triage is bad, not enough doctors on staff! make you wait for up to 7-8 hours before you are seen by a dr. even if a simple test can be done hours before.....

Submitted Aug. 20, 2015 | flag

Value

This is honestly the worst hospital I have ever been to. The doctors and nurses have no idea what they are doing. I will never let a loved one go to this hospital ever agin. Stay away!!!

Submitted Jan. 5, 2015 | flag