Trillium Health Partners, Day Surgery, Q Site

Ratings for Trillium Health Partners, Day Surgery, Q Site

HAD EYE SURGERY AT THIS LOCATION. EXELLENT DOCTOR AND FRIENDLY STAFF

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Value

Disgraceful doctors. Aside from one nurse the oncology area and those administering chemo should be fired on mass. Compared to Sunnybrook and a hospital in Vancouver, I am horrified that we are subjected to radically substandard care because of where we live.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Value

I've never had an issue with this facility. Wait times are long, but I blame the government for that.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Value

Horrible experiences at this hospital concerning my Day Surgery. I would never consider going to this place ever again.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Value

Had a significant critical health event prior Christmas. ER staff were amazing. The nurses and doctors acted quickly to identify what wrong, and I received the necessary treatment to save my life. Being a health care professional , I am shocked at the conditions in which these health care professionals work. Overcrowding and obviously not enough staff when patients are admitting to a bay in the hallway. Not much privacy. The PSW support staff were very caring. I have had several family members treated at this hospital and lets just say they are trying to do their best with the limited resources.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Value

Excellent care in cardiovascular care. They really took good care of my husband.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Value

The Emergency Department Doctor Zhou is so slow and don't want spend time talking with patients at all, really bad health treatment system

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Value

I find the doctor here and at trillium hospital are not very good they rush you out with out helping you if you need help do not go to trillium hospital or partner they both suck

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Value

I was in this hospital for hip replacement,It is the worse place I have ever been in the nurses were horrible and the care was terrible .the only thing good was I had a good doctor,

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Value

I hate this hospital I went there pregnant and the doctor before doing test said your fine don't worry after 9 hours he comes back and tells me the waiting room In front of everyone my pregnancy was 8 weeks in and an ectopic pregnancy and my husband and I broke down infront of everyone while he walked away. I almost died had Internal bleeding kept telling them I was in pain and they said not worry go back and sit down. I had surgery the same day because the blood was spreading to my other organs but according to him I was fine.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Jhas ...is superb, very professional and talented. Dr. Jhas is a gifted neurosurgeon! Saved me from living with pain. Thank you Dr.Jhas.