Dr. Seema Steffens Family and Cosmetic Dentistry

Clinic

Rate Dr. Seema Steffens Family and Cosmetic Dentistry

Ratings for Dr. Seema Steffens Family and Cosmetic Dentistry

Value

It's extremely hard for me to freeze and I sometimes feel everything being done. Dr. Seema and her hygienists were very patient with me, gave me some good gas and got the work done. Will be coming back for regular check-ups and cleaning.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

Value

Fantastic dentist office. Team is real friendly and doc is the ultimate in being gentle skilled & caring :))

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Value

This dentist office is a hidden gem in Mississauga. Super friendly staff and caring, confident and GENTLE dentist. Our family travels over 45 minutes to visit her. We have done this for over 25 years now. Yes. Sometimes we don't even know we are in a dentist office. It always feels like home to us J

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Value

Dr. Steffans is very experienced and professional in all areas of her work.She really does an amazing job and goes above and beyond every time I see her. One of her best quality is that she is very honest which I find very important when choosing a dentist. Her team is also exceptional. I highly recommend them to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Value

Great team at this office. The dr herself has. Gentle hands no feel the needle. They care about me and the family. I referred many people to her over the years. Thanks. One of a kind dr.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Value

My first visit to this office was great. They are everything there reviews say and even more. They checked my blood pressure and I just saw my doctor today wife’s been after. me for years. Thanks Dr Steffens

flag | Submitted August 12, 2019

The team are friendly and caring. Thanks. Everybody at Dr Steffans office👏👍👌

flag | Submitted July 28, 2019

Value

I’ve never met a more knowledgeable ,skilled and caring dr dentist in my life....I’m seriously floored in her skill and energy, she is superhuman. Went in for my tooth extractions a few weeks ago and it felt like a regular checkup, pain free and comfortable with music andenjoyable conversation and I didn’t feel a thing!!! Yes, I DID NOT FEEL ANYTHING. I wish I could give her 20 stars, she is seriously the best. 20/10 Highly recommended dentist!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2019

Value

Dr. Steffens is exceptional! Dr. Steffens is thoroughly up to date with dentistry technology and she along with her staff care about their patients. I had a 1 hour appointment with no wait time down with the laughing gas. My experience was painless My family and I are grateful to have such a fine dentist & team care for us.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I have been a patient of Dr Steffens for the last 20 years. She has always been professional and very knowledgeable. Dr Steffens maintains a good rapport with both... Read more