MyHealth Care Centre (Streetsville)

MyHealth Care Centre (Streetsville)

Clinic

Rate MyHealth Care Centre (Streetsville)

Value

Ratings for MyHealth Care Centre (Streetsville)

Value

Very good treatments for a recurring back problem.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Value

I went for physio on Tennis Elbow and received great treatment. Ereen had really good exercises for me to try and between them and the treatment received I have improved tremendously in a relatively short time.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Value

Ereen does not take curing people of their pains as a job but as a mission. she is very dedicated and caring and makes and extra effort to ensure that I feel better. Highly recommend Ereen at My Health

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Value

Without any reservations, I would highly recommend My Health Care Centre, located in Streetsville. I was made to feel at ease, from the moment I walked in to the last day of my treatments, I praise the staff for being welcoming, knowledgeable and sincerely focused on delivering a great customer / patient experience. My physiotherapist, Ereen Michael, was thorough with each session -she would complete an assessment and subsequently provide me with a progress update and always give me new exercises, to complete at home, before my next visit. Her dedication and compassion was displayed by taking the time to listen, explain every treatment and why, and working alongside with me to ensure proper exercises and applications were carried throughout. A great place with amazing professionals to assist you!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Value

MyHealth Care Centre is located in a quaint home in Streetsville. The staff are very professional and friendly. I am currently receiving treatment for a neck and back injury. I am very pleased with the services that my physiotherapist Ereen is providing! She's very caring, knowledgeable in her field, uses a variety of techniques and is thorough when it comes to my exercise regime. She goes the extra mile to ensure that I am taken care of. I would highly recommend Ereen and MyHealth Care Centre!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Value

Dr Mike Skiby is extremely professional and knowledge. Each time I've been he has taken the time to assess my situation, provided the right services to give me relief and he also focuses on future prevention!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Value

I normally go to the Streetsville Clinic....went to the Port Credit once. Both facilities have a good atmosphere. Personnel are pleasant and welcoming. I get adjustments and have had massages to help with shoulder issues (very helpful), I've also had one session so accpuncture (will do so again). I have recommended to family members.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Value

Having been rear ended in car accidents a number of times I needed both medical treatment as well as administrative red-tape paperwork help dealing with car insurance companies of both a documentation and frankly fighting nature. Dr. Mike Skiby was the only chiropractor that I could find that was actually setup (after jumping through the Ontario car insurance industry's constant evolving system to prevent injured parties from making a claim) on the SABS computer system to assist me. They assisted me with the duplication and the runaround hurdles the car insurance industry creates. Not that I didn't end up having to pay for a lawyer but at least with Dr. Skiby I was able to get some initial treatment that my own car insurance company was highly resistant to provide coverage for.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Value

I attend the MyHealth Streetsville location for treatment of Sciatica. I had a very short time to heal enough to attend my anniversary vacation. My initial consultation and treatment was with Dr Mike. I noticed a marked improvement and booked a follow-up treatment with Jamie. I wasn't certain I would feel well enough to go but following my session with Jamie I felt better than I had since suffering my initial pain. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend My health Streetsville to anyone and have since been an advocate to friends and family alike.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Value

My visit to MyHealth Care Centre {Streetsville ) was a great experience. Having suffered a lower back pain' with an adjustment by Dr. Mike and some physio-therapy with RT Cristina Viterbo, who also showed me some helpful exercises that I was able to do at home. The back pain has gone away and life is good again.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Doctors at MyHealth Care Centre (Streetsville)

Dr. Mike Skiby

Dr. Mike Skiby

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I have been going to Mike for treatments for over two years now and he is always professional, on time and willing to share his knowledge with me. So often he sugges... Read more