Collingwood General and Marine Hospial

Hospital

Rate Collingwood General and Marine Hospial

Ratings for Collingwood General and Marine Hospial

Value

A few very nice nurses and Dr. but many of the staff need an attitude adjustment. Dr. hardly ever comes to visit to update on condition, won't answer questions. Going to patient advocate office to try to get a second opinion from another surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Value

This hospital is horrible I had my baby there but because I went with midwifes the nurses wouldn't help me at all not even help us bath him as he was our first

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Value

Horrible horrible if you can avoid it go somewhere else. You can wait for hours to see a doctor and nursing staff 90% of the time are miserable. However there are a few great doctors but unfortunately the rest ruin it

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Value

I went in after midnight, there were 1 patient there, only. Found the Doctor very pleasant, and helpful. The nurses were rude, and did not show any empathy.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Value

All areas are well kept but it is very difficult to access your web site for hospital phone number or number for Hospice

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Value

Great experience, fast service!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Value

I attended this facility for knee surgery. Very kind and caring staff, the meals were on time and good. My only complaint was with the cleanliness. The place is dirty! I asked my wife to bring in some cleaning supplies so we could clean the bed area and washroom of my hospital room. My shoes were sticking to the bathroom floor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Value

excellant hospital, great staff, lots of volunteers. friendly, polite and helpful nurses.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

Value

I have been a patient at Collingwood twice in the last year; first with a suspected heart attact, which turned out to be angina; and then with acute pneumonia. On both occasions the nursing care was superb, and my doctors were first rate. I have nothing but the best to say about this medical facilities. They were outstanding.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Doctors at Collingwood General and Marine Hospial

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.