John Flynn

Hospital

Rate John Flynn

Ratings for John Flynn

Value

They lose a star for the generally inedible and bland cooked food. I notice that their comments form has not one question about their food - I now understand why. Every other service is A1 for which mantnthanks.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2018

Value

Our son recently completed 33 rounds of Radiation Treatment. The Oncology Ward is so well organised with lovely caring staff. Although it was an awful time for us and our son it was made so much easier from dedicated staff

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Value

All the above is great however they can do something about their food

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Value

Staff are great from the reception all the way through. They remember me, know what's going on and what my needs are. Catering remember what I can't eat and drink when they ask me what I would like. Housekeeping come keep the place clean and tidy. The guys who wheel me round are great for a chat. Definitely the best hospital I've stayed at.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Value

I have been a patient of John Flynn or years battling cancer and during my time I have found the staff to be of high quality than any other hospital and would recommend this hospital to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Doctors at John Flynn

Dr. Krishnan Sankunni

Dr. Krishnan Sankunni

Latest Rating

Kris is a jewel of bloke and a bloody A grade Doc Fun to talk too and full of skill. Your kidneys are in good hands

Dr. Phillip Allen

Dr. Phillip Allen

Latest Rating

OMG!!!!!! I thought i was the only one!! then i was shown this link. omg where do i start?! he made he feel like i was a liar! i drove over an hour one way for 15 ... Read more