Currumbin Clinic

Hospital

Rate Currumbin Clinic

Ratings for Currumbin Clinic

Value

Overpriced and under staffed. You are treated like a prisoner not a human being. Majority of nurses are lovely but some Nurses are blantenly rude... Better treatment at Gold Coast University Hospital. :/

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Value

There are some reviews here that are uncomplimentary to say the least. Please ignore those, as they are no doubt from people not committed to recovery and are not used to people saying 'No', ie 'No you cannot have four times the medication the psychiatrist prescribed you. This was my first rehab at 48yo, and although I was a bit apprehensive coming in any fears were dispelled within the first 24 hours. The complex itself is brilliant, the staff go out of their way to assist with anything, the psychiatrists are top notch, beautiful surroundings and group facilitators who have largely lived the life and know what they're talking about. If you're serious about rehab give this place a go. Every expectation I had was exceeded tenfold!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Value

Coming into Currumbin Clinic, I read the reviews over and over again online and was so scared to even attempt to try it. But after a massive break down, it become life or death. I am kicking myself that I didn’t come sooner! This place has been a life changer! The staff, the groups, the TMS - the whole facility has been amazing assisting my recovery and helping me gain tools to go forward happily and healthy. I’ve met some of the most beautiful, inspiring people while being here. I felt so anxious coming to Currumbin because of the reviews that as soon as I left, I knew I had to write a review and maybe ease someone else’s mind about coming and not delaying until it becomes unbareable! I’m so glad to know that if things ever get bad again, I have somewhere safe to go to put me on the road to recovery again!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Value

Clearly the '"Anonymous" Five stars are from Staff or relevant stakeholders...

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Value

It's an amazing place for rehabilitation/mental health. Perfect location! In terms of some comments as bad as it sounds, some people are beyond help.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Value

If you’re committed to change and make the most of an outstanding group therapy program for addiction, with knowledgeable, experienced and dedicated group facilitators and a cohesive team, this is the place to go. Fantastic location with long beach walks or more vigorous step climbs and runs, and a leafy, light filled space. Get ready to reset.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Value

Facilitys looked ok, i was not an inpatient but one of the psychs gave me some very questionable advice. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Value

Cannot speak highly enough of the Facility and what it provides

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Value

After being a patient twice recently I would not return if you paid me. The atmosphere in this clinic is dreadful

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Value

Dr mcdornan helped me through some tuff times in my life. The nurses are caring and I thank them for not judging me. The clinic helped me immensely overcome my struggle with addiction find my voice again and turn my life around.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Doctors at Currumbin Clinic

Dr. Gary Persley

Dr. Gary Persley

Latest Rating

I will keep this short - Gary is a good therapist.

Dr. Tim MacDonald

Dr. Tim MacDonald

Latest Rating

This guy knows his medications and how they all work. He made one change and it helped almost immediately. I hardly need to go to the doctors now.

Dr. Joe Varghese

Dr. Joe Varghese

Latest Rating

Absolutely fantastic and highly recommend!! So knowledgeable, caring, understanding but straight to the point!! A fantastic, holistic Doctor who has helped tremendou... Read more

Dr. Saveena Singh

Dr. Saveena Singh

Latest Rating

Lucky to have an Indian Woman as my Doctor in the Currumbin Clinic. She listened when I told her ofthe Sensitivity in my nervous system after years of Meditation an... Read more

Dr. Bradley Ng

Dr. Bradley Ng

Latest Rating

Dishonest cruel private detective posing as a 'Psychiatrist' hired by big departments to do 'independent medical examinations'. 'People' like him have wrecked my l... Read more