Wesley and Wesley Medical Center

Hospital

Rate Wesley and Wesley Medical Center

Ratings for Wesley and Wesley Medical Center

Value

This hospital is a disgrace. Dropped on the floor after an emergency C section. At the same time an elderly relative was in ICU, he was found hanging over the side of the bed rails with no one in attendance- and this is ICU. Wesley is a dangerous hospital, and they will not take responsibility for their poor care.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Value

Care & treatment was transferred from GPH due to incompetence of POPLAS clinic!!! My GP took one look at the op wound then had me in the hyperbaric chamber the next day, so far I've had 4 "dives" & results can be seen even at this early stage!!! The nursing staff & technicians leave you with the feeling you're getting the best available!!! Comparing my experiences with GPH & Wesley... Chalk & cheese! The Wesley a clear winner by a country mile...

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

Value

I always try to have the Wesley as my hospital of choice the best service of all the hospitals

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Value

The loveliest people. So thoughtful and professional. I was in for a partial nephrectomy and found myself in the most caring hands. Wesley is truly up there with the best around.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Value

Reading the comments re: the multiple UNAUTHORISED female pelvic exams— the doctor sounds dodgy as f&@* and CLEARLY NEEDS TO BE REPORTED/SUED!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Value

Its hard to get a rest in any hospital - every half hour they prod and poke you, I guess that is the same everywhere in this litigous world.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Value

I had surgery and both pre and post operative support at the Wesley from January 2018 through March 2018. From the first appointment the staff have been fantastic. from admission through to discharge I felt that I was in good hands. I'd like to particularly say thanks to Rachel Oxford for her support and of course the ward 7E nursing staff. Thank you.... Rob

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Value

Very unprofessional nurses who were performing an ECG on my 17 year old daughter prior to her surgery. They did it with the curtain open despite her breasts being completely exposed. When my daughter tried to cover herself up the nurse snapped at her in a raised voice “keep still!.” Absolutely no treatment of dignity for their patients. She was also given a pelvic exam whilst she was under the anaesthetic without us being informed beforehand. We still do not understand why this was performed as the doctor gave no clear indication other than to “check everything was all OK.” Her procedure was not a gynaecological one nor did she have any gynaecological concerns, one we both fail to understand why this was performed. We certainly will not be attending this hospital again as they clearly do not perform patient centred practice.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Value

I was a private patient in the maternity ward and had a shared bathroom with another patient. Numerous times we asked for the napkin bin to be emptied and it wasn’t. It was overflowing when I got the room. Disgusting! One night I wanted sleep due to unsettled baby and asked for my baby to spend the night in the nursery, they said ok and then a couple of hours later they tell me I have to look after my baby because he was disturbing the other babies. Not impressed!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Value

I came to have my Foot operated on. I was happy with all nurses beside the one asian nurse that was quite comfortable to tell me that i should hope that they don’t chop the toe OFF. This put me into panic. As i saw this nurse only before i went into operating room Other nurses have taken over from this not very professional nurse. I could not belive this.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Doctors at Wesley and Wesley Medical Center

Dr. Anthony (Tony) Wild

Dr. Anthony (Tony) Wild

Latest Rating

He was nice but didn't make eye contact and frequently nodded off! He did help me though.