Ratings for Dr. Nadia Incardona

I was in a local Toronto hospital the week of July 1 2013. Initially i was in emergency and then admitted for three days. I had a sinus infection and wanted a sample of phlegm taken to be examined in the lab there. Dr. Incardona had an RN bring me a blue plastic medical bowl (unsterilized) rather than a sealed specimen container. I went to the nursing station and asked the team lead if this was proper protocol. She was shocked and said that it was not proper protocol at all and asked me who had given it to me. I told her that the doctor had approved it. the team lead gave me the proper sealed specimen container. I found this doctor to be both unprofessional and dismissive.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

She is helpful understanding friendly and would love to have her for a family dr forever

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Incardona was my doctor at TWH and she was extremely helpful, had a great disposition and provided excellent and immediate treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Incardona.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Dr Incardona is covering for Dr Mizdrak who is off on maternity leave until next August. She has a pleasant manner and seems well informed about her new patient load. She has taken the time to explore my extensive medical file and all my health issues.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010