Ratings for Dr. Michael Crump

He is knowledgeable in his field, yes, and the team that supports him is awesome. But that is no excuse for his rudeness, arrogance, dismissiveness, lack of respect for patients and their family members. His clinic is always stacked and after speaking with several other patients in the waiting room and coming here for a while, he shows preferences to some patients over others . I would not recommend him. Ask for Kuruvilla instead. He's on point.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Excellent doctor thank goodness for the life saving treatment he and princess Margaret gave me for stage 4 non Hodgkin’s lymphoma

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Crump is an phenomenal doctor! I have been his patient for close to 4 years now. I have a very rare leukaemia, leaving me with few seasoned doctors. Dr. Crump has an abundance of knowledge. He takes his time explaining and answering questions. He is open to suggestions and listens to his patients. I have always felt part of any decision making regarding treatment. I feel so very fortunate to be under his care.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

"Never in the history of our Stem Cell Program have we lost anybody this way" Really doctor Crump? You took a live super energetic woman, mom, grandma that was in remission and promised her a deeper remission. Negligent hospital staff prepared her body for the procedure with a staph infection caught at the hospital followed be 1 month of antibiotics. The machine attached to her day and night in administering the antibiotics failed her numerous times put she kept going fixing it herself and administering the drug at home till the month was up. In she went to PMH with the hopes of a longer remission only to DIE 16 days later. YOU ALL BURNED HER INTESTINES! TOO MUCH DRUGS, antibiotics 1 month prior plus your heavy doses of chemo before procedure. To you she was just another mouse trying out your various drugs but to us she was our everything!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Thank you so much doctor for being so caring and precise You saved my husband's life and I will be grateful to you for the rest of my life

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

He is a terrible doctor with no soul and a large ego

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

He is an excellent doctor. I was very ill when I met him. He answered all the questions. He is a master of his field and I am honoured to have been his patient. He is extremely busy advocating for his countless patients' lives and therefore the punctuality rating is ridiculous.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Left number of messages . Calls never returned. Dr. Crump is really not interested in helping people if their case are complicated. He has zero manners and very abrupt

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr. Crump is very disappointing. I've suffer from Hairy Cell Leukemia since 2005 and have seen Dr. Crump for 5 years. In 5 years he has not offered a single idea or treatment to help improve my blood even though I am steadily getting worse. He always has a lassez-faire attitude but no solutions. My very lowblood counts have gotten worse each year and I am my overall health is truly suffering. I contracted pneumonia in 2014 once, twice in 2015 and now three times in 2016 YTD, I am only 46 years old. And now I find out from my GP that I am anemic. This really should have come from Dr. Crump but he obviously doesn't keep track of his patients. This week I have called 5 times to book an appointment and still have not heard anything back from his department. Very dissappointing

Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr crump always kept me feeling positive about the outcome, best doctor

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015