Ratings for Dr. Michael Crump

Thank you so much doctor for being so caring and precise You saved my husband's life and I will be grateful to you for the rest of my life

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

He is a terrible doctor with no soul and a large ego

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

He is an excellent doctor. I was very ill when I met him. He answered all the questions. He is a master of his field and I am honoured to have been his patient. He is extremely busy advocating for his countless patients' lives and therefore the punctuality rating is ridiculous.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Left number of messages . Calls never returned. Dr. Crump is really not interested in helping people if their case are complicated. He has zero manners and very abrupt

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr. Crump is very disappointing. I've suffer from Hairy Cell Leukemia since 2005 and have seen Dr. Crump for 5 years. In 5 years he has not offered a single idea or treatment to help improve my blood even though I am steadily getting worse. He always has a lassez-faire attitude but no solutions. My very lowblood counts have gotten worse each year and I am my overall health is truly suffering. I contracted pneumonia in 2014 once, twice in 2015 and now three times in 2016 YTD, I am only 46 years old. And now I find out from my GP that I am anemic. This really should have come from Dr. Crump but he obviously doesn't keep track of his patients. This week I have called 5 times to book an appointment and still have not heard anything back from his department. Very dissappointing

Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr crump always kept me feeling positive about the outcome, best doctor

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Crump is the most knowledgeable onc regarding lymphoma. He has a great sense of humour, is kind, compassionate & will take time to explain in detail and answer questions. He makes patient care his foremost priority.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Lacks basic human compassion, manipulative arrogant human being...does disgrace to the medical doctorate he holds.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I have been seeing Dr.Crump for over 2 years. He is very knowledgeable and detail oriented, and doesn't waste your time when telling you results, getting to the point and telling you clearly and plainly. I don't need a comedian or someone to hug me, I want someone who knows their specialty inside out and will work as hard as possible to get results. Having said that I find he has a great sense of humour and always leaves you feeling positive that things are under control. I have waited 3hrs for a 5min appointment (my case is not severe presently), but that means he's taking the time with patients who need it, and I'm confident he'll spend as much time as he needs to with me. Personally, I'm glad he's my doctor and know that under his care I'll get the treatment I need - he will help manage and eventually conquer my cancer at the first opportunity. Good luck to everyone on that journey.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Michael Crump for twenty years now. I've had my share of Cancer over the years and I obviously never want to hear those words "it's back" ever again. However, we all have to admit we don't live in a perfect world and crap happens like Cancer from time to time. Dr. Crump has always been there for me. Without a doubt he is the smartest oncologist out there, he's thorough, kind,direct and he has a great sense of humour...and God knows we all know how healing laughter can be. I will always be grateful for Dr. Crump and the impeccable care I have received at TGH and PMH over the years.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013