Ratings for Dr. Dilum Illamperuma

Dr.D deserves to have his lisence taken away. He is a pill pusher, a hateful, dishonest and money-hungry, uneducated man. He will prescribe you lethal dosages and be unaffected by any outcome. If you have any care for yourself, your children, or your family- do not go to this man. His mere ignorance to the wellbeing of his patients is uncanny. He holds the power to prescribe death, do not let him affect your family and mental state like he did mine.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

This man and the other doctor in the clinic are horrible. I was not feeling well over a period of a month last December, saw Dilum twice and the other doctor once throughout this period. I had feelings of nausea and pain in my upper legs, my skin tone faded and looked and felt unwell for well over a month. He said maybe I caught a parasite on holidays and sent me for a stool sample. They came back ok and at that point he pretty much didn't know what to tell me. Weeks later, I ended up in emergency at Mackenzie health and was diagnosed with AML Leukemia. This could have been cared for if they would have just sent me for blood work weeks and weeks earlier which was never an option by them. The only reason I used these clowns is because my family doctor has been away on medical leave himself and this clinic is close to home. I had a few other issues with them previous to the leukemia diagnosis but, I will not get into that now. I will never ever see these clowns again. They are an in and out script writing farm.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Does not care about your well-being. He is a WALK IN doctor people, not a family doctor. He will give you pills you don't need and he will degrade you as a person. He deserves to have his lisence taken away.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Very pleasant knowledgable and easy to talk to doctor. One of a kind!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. D. and I have been very happy. He knows me and is helpful and provides guidance. perhaps more timely would be helpful in terms of punctuality.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Please, for the sake of your LIFE, do not go to this doctor. He does NOT care about your well-being. He makes money off you.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Great Dr. He always take care of me whenever I am sick.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Dilum and his staff are awesome. He is my Doctor pass 5 years he is very helpful good listener, he is always their for you. I'm so happy that Dr. Dilum is my family doctor. All of them are in the clinic very nice and polite.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. D and his staff are wonderful. I make an appointment now and am seen right away. He is very thorough and makes you feel at ease every time. He stays on top of your condition until you are well and I have had several issues that worried me. He explains things and I prefer him to my doctor of 25 years. I even make the trip the the new location. I was blessed to find him when I did.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

This was the worst doctor I have ever encountered, misdiagnosed me several times as well as my younger brother (6 years old). I stayed with him for years tolerating his horrible treatment but I finally decided to switch earlier last year. His staff always seem to be rude, abrupt and dismissive. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone, there are tons of other doctors out there who were "made" for this position and caring for others is a natural state of being hence why they got into the profession in the first place, why put up with someone who is clearly not in it for the patients' interests?

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014