Ratings for Dr. Dilum Illamperuma

Very pleasant knowledgable and easy to talk to doctor. One of a kind!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. D. and I have been very happy. He knows me and is helpful and provides guidance. perhaps more timely would be helpful in terms of punctuality.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Hope he gets his license taken away. Pill pusher to the max

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Please, for the sake of your LIFE, do not go to this doctor. He does NOT care about your well-being. He makes money off you.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Great Dr. He always take care of me whenever I am sick.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Dilum and his staff are awesome. He is my Doctor pass 5 years he is very helpful good listener, he is always their for you. I'm so happy that Dr. Dilum is my family doctor. All of them are in the clinic very nice and polite.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Horrible doctor, the doctor's duty is to maintain his patients health, I have been put through many unnecessary medical procedures because I trusted this doctor, and was never told about any risks of these procedures, 4949 bathurst street Northview centre, I had ultrasound on my knee before the procedure my knee was fine after this procedure my knee has a lump and clicks and pops whenever I try to exercise it swells, I had an ultrasound on my testicle for varicocele now I think I might be sterile, this dr gave me oxycodone, for a parotid gland infection, do not trust this guy,

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr. D and his staff are wonderful. I make an appointment now and am seen right away. He is very thorough and makes you feel at ease every time. He stays on top of your condition until you are well and I have had several issues that worried me. He explains things and I prefer him to my doctor of 25 years. I even make the trip the the new location. I was blessed to find him when I did.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

This was the worst doctor I have ever encountered, misdiagnosed me several times as well as my younger brother (6 years old). I stayed with him for years tolerating his horrible treatment but I finally decided to switch earlier last year. His staff always seem to be rude, abrupt and dismissive. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone, there are tons of other doctors out there who were "made" for this position and caring for others is a natural state of being hence why they got into the profession in the first place, why put up with someone who is clearly not in it for the patients' interests?

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Dilum's since he opened his practice in Thornhill. I have thrived under his care and guidance. He is approachable and listens. He has worked with me on numerous health issues to find successful solutions. I have had to wait longer than I liked at times but I am aware that it is because another patient needs more attention than planned for - it could be me delaying others. Of course, I have had to wait in all doctor's offices and some of them are rude to you but Dr. Dilum has not been rude to me yet. I find him knowledgeable and balanced in his approach to care.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013