Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Anderson

Can you say miracle worker, voice angel, smart, great bedside manner ? If you can you’re on the right path.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

I had an appointment with this Dr. Anderson whom I was sent to by my ENT. He said she is more of a specialist than he was??? Anways, I assumed my appointment was with her and not the intern. I asked if she would be coming in and he said yes. I had a quick test done and he looked at it and said it was normal. He went out of the room and came back and said that there was nothing Dr. Anderson could do. So I am assuming he spoke to her. Why did I even bother to make an appt. with her if I was seeing an intern???? Complete waste of my time.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

Follow-up to the "nice to not so nice" review, I was left with painful seroma post-op that took nearly 3 moths to resolve. She had a hard time finding the adenoma resulting in extra time in surgery searching through the thyroid for it and now I have hyperthyroidism as the result.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

After years of trying to solve swallowing problems Dr. Anderson diagnosed and provided surgical relief that has greatly improved my quality of life. An excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Don't make any suggestion that things didn't turn out as expected or that you felt something wasn't right. I had a surgical complication and ended up in the ER between the surgery date and the follow-up appointment. Whoa, the change from nice to not so nice was astounding and then she just walked out on me, leaving me sitting there not knowing whether I was finished or what.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

OK, if your looking for someone to hold your hand and show deep emotional compassion i suggest you go somewhere else haha.. I have had the pleasure of going under the knife so to speak with Dr Anderson three times now,, I don,t expect her to babysit me I expect her to be the best at what she does.. She takes her responsibility very seriously with admitted little time for humour or small talk, but that being said whenever i saw her she took the time to answer any question i had,, but of course she cannot read my mind so if i did not ask i did not get an answer.. But the important issues are decided in the operating room and her and all her staff are the best. So if your looking for someone to baby you go somewhere else but if your looking for someone to use all her expertise and knowledge to do the best she can do for you then you have come to the right place.. I just had my third surgery on my vocal folds on the 15th August 2018, its reoccurring polyps so cannot totally eliminate it from coming back, but I know i am getting the best there is.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Most people know that doctors and students have to learn somehow so, it was acceptable when students came in to see me. However, I didn't get to see Dr. Anderson until the final visit and many hours of waiting later. She saw me for about 2 minutes and hurried out. I only got to see her (in spite of being assigned to her as a patient) because she was the senior doc on call that day. To be fair, others did more for me than Dr. Anderson so, I really cannot judge her as a doctor since I didn't really ever get to see her as a doctor and thus, my lower score. She remains a photo from the net in my mind. But, I give thumbs up to the doctors/students who did see me.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I waited months for my appointment only to have a med student assess me. When Dr. Anderson entered, she told me I was "dehydrated". I since have been diagnosed with spasmodic dysphonia. All I can say is see a different doctor and don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

How do you RATE a doctor who does not show her face or check the patient and can't be reached via email or telephone. HORRIBLE.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Anderson is the worst Dr. ever had. She has a really bad bedside manner, she did an awful job with follow-up and botched up my surgery. Do yourself a favor and get a second option.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018