Ratings for Dr. Mopelola Idowu Isola

I was admitted to the heart hospital yesterday while experiencing tight squeezing pain in my chest, pain and numbness in my left arm, dizziness and shortness of breath. My mother and 4 children drove me to the hospital. They waited in the waiting room and came back to say goodbye once I was admitted. Dr. Mopelola ( now nick-named Dr. Mopey by my family) was in the room and extremely rude to my family, rushing them out. When they left she said "alright then" and proceed in a condescending tone. Every time she visited my room she made sure to tell me "it's not like your 80". In other words my symptoms meant less to her since I am only 35. Through the night my BP went down to 77/47. Nurses told me to ask for help before getting up. In the morning she was in and I had to go so I asked her to call for a nurse and told her why. She laughed and said "you can walk. You aren't 80". I came in at 7 on the pain scale. I was discharged at 8 on a pain scale. I was vomintting, had chest pains (squeezing under my sternum) and was in tears begging to stay. I have 4 children. I know my body. I do not feel right. Perhaps if I were 80 that would matter to Dr. Mopelola.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Mopelola was rude and judgemental. At no point did she allow me to explain why I was at the hospital, but instead she dictated to me what and how I was feeling. She even wrote in my medical records that I had been chronically using non - prescribed narcotics, which is a lie. Avoid her.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

This doctor was so rude. She called me a stupid young person for being uninsured. I was scared and was forced to use her through e.r. in my opinion people like her shouldn't be allowed to be doctors. I have never in my life been treated for depression until my dealings with her. She has no compassion, explains nothing, and and talks down to you. She made me feel two inches tall. I filed a formal complaint against her. I would hope no one would ever have to deal with her. she does have a private office in Tulsa. I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009