Ratings for Dr. Joel A. Goebel

Dr. Goebel is personable. He replaced a bone in my ear with a little piston-like device. I am still in the recuperation phase. I am very pleased with Dr. Goebel.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

If you have ear problems I would visit Dr. Goebel. I was very pleased with his service!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

I went to this Dr. because I had been experiencing dizziness and my general practitioner said she thought it was Menieres, but to see an expert in ears and Dr Goebel was supposed to be an expert in Menieres. He told me my dizziness was not Menieres and put me on an antidepressant saying the dizziness was caused by stress. He said he was 100% sure. I thought it was kind of weird because I had not been experiencing any increased stress in my life. The med did not help me at all. Went to a neurologist who put me on a low dose of valium 2mg per day and said I had Menieres. I am feeling 100% better. I realize Dr.s cannot be perfect all the time and get the diagnose correct, but Dr. Goebel was so arrogant and said he was 100% sure it was not Menieres. Boy was he wrong!!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Dr. Goebel treated me for Meniere's Disease after seeing several doctors who basically could not help me. He is a very compassionate and caring doctor. The average waiting time for appointments was 30 to 45 minutes which is his only drawback.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Wonderful. I've been seeing Goebel for over 16 years. He replaced my ear drums 14 years ago. He is THE BEST in the area at what he does!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

Dr. Goebel, along with a neurosurgeon, performed a cranial surgery to repair the semicircular canal deep witin my ear. I am recovering very nicely, ahead of schedule for many. Dr. Goebel and all of his staff are very knowledgeable and caring. He is very considerate to answer all questions as is his staff. His staff is exceptionally considerate and compassionate when you are having to go through miserable tests that might need to be done. I would recommend Dr. Goebel for any ear, nose and throat concerns.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

Dr. Joel A. Goebel's Credentials

• German

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

• Blue Cross Of California