Ratings for Dr. Tyler Hersak

I've been seeing Dr. Tyler Herzak for many years and he is very kind, gentle, courteous, professional and personable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Very nice doctor, very easy going and understanding. Won't pressure you for follow-up appointments. Can run a little late with appointments (10 minutes max so far), but only because he's very patient and takes his time with his clients, as mentioned in a comment below, doesn't rush people out the door (which is good). definitely would recommend.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Completely fixed my back after a car accident. I no longer deal with excruciating back pain every day.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr Tyler Hersak is a pleasure to deal with. He is cooperative and engaging.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

After seeing many chiropractors in Victoria for several years to deal with lower back pain I went to see Dr. Tyler. He recommended that I have spinal decompression and it made all the difference. After 6 treatments I finally started to feel like I was feeling better. I now only see him for maintenance. The pain is gone and I can now get down on the floor to play with my son. He sometimes runs behind but it is because he spends time with him patients and does not rush them out the door.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr. Hersak is amazing!I used to have chronic back pain and now have no pain at all! He is always on time and never hesitates to fit me into his schedule to accommodate my crazy work schedule.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Gentle, kind, courteous and is really good with my children too

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I found the staff to be extremely accommodating and the doctor to be very knowledgeable regarding his treatments and also very knowledgeable about exercises etc. that I could do myself. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

My children and I have been seeing Dr. Tyler for many, many years. He has continually helped keep us all in great shape. We have been coming for maintenance visits regularly - not because he pushed us to, but because we found them to be so helpful! My work puts me in odd positions for hours on end, so I find his adjustments essential in keeping my health on-line. I also enjoy a physically active lifestyle, so fully appreciate being able to keep this up! Whenever I or my children have been in a crisis situation, he has not only been available to help, even off-hours, but his help has made any injury or sore area immediately better than it was. If I ever have some part of my back, ribs, shoulder, hips... feeling off kilter, I just go to Dr. Tyler, knowing I will likely get some immediate relief. I highly recommend Dr. Tyler to anyone, young or old, to keep their health up, or to deal with an injury or on-going issue.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Tyler fairly regularly for many years, since he took over his business from the predecessor. He is always helpful and gentle and I very much appreciate his excellent care.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013