Saanich Peninsula Hospital

Hospital

Rate Saanich Peninsula Hospital

Ratings for Saanich Peninsula Hospital

Value

Friendly staff, always prompt with appointments. Lab is quick and close to home. Great little country hospital and improving all the time. Fund raisers: Foundation and Auxiliary have very hard working members. Without them our hospital would be very much different !!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Value

Something needs to change in the ER. And the staff have zero compassion. They make going there worse than the reason we go, be it injury or illness.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Value

This is the third time I have been to sanpen emergency. I can't speak positively enough about how I was received , treated and later discharged. Both doctors and nurses were caring, attentive and professional in their approach. We need more emergency departments like this everywhere.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Worst hospital care ever, over 2 hours and still no doctor

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Value

The hospital was and is poorly equipped and most of the staff are rude and uncaring! The hospital use outside contracted family Drs and or trainee doctors who are not competent nor knowledgable! Beware when they choose to retain the patient as they will inject patient with opiods to control them and not provide any nutrition so the patient would not have a fighting chance to get out alive!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Value

Was In waiting room of surgical daycare and observed nurse putting patient after patient in same room. Instead of cleaning stretcher between patients she simply covered dirty linens with a sheet and had new patient sit on top. I was shocked

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Value

careful, heard staff talking about patients medical problems outside the hospital, namely MY personal medical info, gossip gossip gossip here

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Value

I have had to go to San Penn on more than one occasion, and was treated the same way each time - disregard and as others have mentioned, as though I was bothering the receptionist. But one time, with a potentially life-threatening reaction after being stung twice by wasps, the receptionist told me to sit down and wait showning no regard for my shortness of breath and nearly my whole body covered in huge welts. I had to nearly scream at her to get me immediate attention. If you can get to Victoria, it has to be a better option. Nothing seems to get fixed with this problem.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Value

I went down to visit my brother who is a patient at 8:30 pm last night and the receptionist in emergency was in the far back of the emergency talking to another staff member an totally ignored me and another man who was injured and had been waiting a half hour and nobody talked to him so he went through the hallway doors to the back of reception area and told them we need help so she finally came up and talked to me but was snarky.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Value

was denied medical care at er due to idiot nurses, got help at the jubilee hospital, unless its a scrap go somewhere else

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Doctors at Saanich Peninsula Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.