Saanich Peninsula Hospital

Hospital

Rate Saanich Peninsula Hospital

Ratings for Saanich Peninsula Hospital

Value

Wonderful staff, calm atmosphere and quick attention

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Value

Outstanding team of nurses and doctors. Very compassionate and professional.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

Value

Outstanding. Friendly caring nurses and lab tech, x-ray tech all demonstrated superior people skills while at the same time very medically astute. You can tell it's a great place to work because the staff are all so nice to patients. Dr. Plant ER Physician was extremely thorough, invited patient questions rather than feeling threatened by that Arranged post discharge referrals for continuity of care. The staff all work as a team from the first point of contact through to the ER triage nurse who was a very funny but carefully evaluated patient symptoms. It was a pleasure and I feel grateful to have been seen by Dr Plant. I was reassured and told to return if I felt worse. Thank you to all of you. You are very much appreciated

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Value

Warning. Do not work for this hospital. Administration has failed to honour commitments and policies to medical staff. You could find yourself without a job! Patient care is secondary.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Value

I just love this hospital and staff so kind and considerate !

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Value

not to sure about some of the nurses there, lazy, unaccountable. the last word concerns me.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Value

Friendly staff, always prompt with appointments. Lab is quick and close to home. Great little country hospital and improving all the time. Fund raisers: Foundation and Auxiliary have very hard working members. Without them our hospital would be very much different !!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Value

Something needs to change in the ER. And the staff have zero compassion. They make going there worse than the reason we go, be it injury or illness.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Value

This is the third time I have been to sanpen emergency. I can't speak positively enough about how I was received , treated and later discharged. Both doctors and nurses were caring, attentive and professional in their approach. We need more emergency departments like this everywhere.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Worst hospital care ever, over 2 hours and still no doctor

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Doctors at Saanich Peninsula Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.